3

"Oh, hey Luke. You wanna sit down?" AmazingPhil asked Luke cheerfully, shuffling closer to Danisnotonfire.

Not that they could get any closer.

"Er, thanks Phil but I'm fine where I am," Luke muttered. He didn't want to go near that lovey dovey stuff in the corner. Even with Emma, he wasn't that much of a romantic and she was his girlfriend.

"You sure?" Luke nodded. "If you wanna grab something to eat food is that a way," Phil pointed to a white door clearly labelled 'Kitchen'.

For the first time, Luke noticed his surroundings. Everything was white or cream, the only splash of colour being the black tv in the centre of the wall. And even then, black is a shade.

The YouTubers were dressed in clothes that they used to make videos in, but they were faded around the edges; both their clothes and themselves. The sofa most people were sat on was a faded white, and covered the whole expanse of the room.

There were various corridors leading to bedrooms and bathrooms, which were again white. Caspar Lee once had a feeling that all the white was to confuse inmates and make them go insane. This theory was proved correct by Caspar himself as he had gone slightly insane.

Surprisingly, there were no windows leading to the outside world. No natural light. This meant that most of these famous YouTubers hadn't seen the sun for at least a year. Not that they would anyway, what with being addicted to the Internet and all.

"Seriously?! They had to end it there?!" Anthony (half of Smosh) shouted at the end credits of Adventure Time.

The TV then automatically switched off, leaving the room in silence. Phil stretched and tried to get up, but Dan pulled him back down.

"It's someone else's turn to fetch people in solitary confinement, you do it every single time," Dan exclaimed.

I'll go," Luke offered but immediately regretted his decision due to most of these people seeming to go completely insane. He didn't want to see the place where people were kept on their own for at least 2 weeks.

"Are you sure?" Ian asked, unbelievingly. Everyone hated collecting people from that awful place. Too many memories.

"Yeah, if someone would just direct me," Luke answered. "Which way?"

All of the people in the room pointed to a door. A door that was metal. A door that Luke should have noticed way before now.

"So I just go in?" Luke asked.

The YouTubers took a collective gulp and nodded, not keeping their eyes off the bewildered ginger.

"Erm, ok then," Luke mumbled, opening the surprisingly light door and headed into the dark abyss.

No one took their eyes off the door, waiting for Luke to go partially insane. For once, Phil had hope. Luke was courageous, fearless and just the man they needed to help them escape this prison.

Phil just needed Luke to stay sane.

.

.

Okay, don't judge me for the next chapter cos I wrote it and didn't check mah plan so fhrhfjv.

Also, don't expect as many updates as you have been getting, cos I'm a mass procrastinator and it's my birthday tomorrow and I'll be crying at the inevitably of my death. Kay?

I recommend @didsomeonesaytroyler cos their stories are also bae. Read House of Cards and King of Hearts cos bae bae.

Imma tidy my room now. Byyeeeeee

Death.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Updates every week or something