Bartender

Who wouldn't love a job that came with obnoxiously loud musik blurring at them all nyght whilst drunks hit on them tirelessly? Oh, that would be Ichiki Kuran. Sadly, her sister needed surgery and it was Ichiki's duty as an elder sister to help as much as she could. Luckily, but also unluckily, the patrons enjoyed her breasts and would often cram a generous tip into the front of her bra. Her coworkers sympathised with her, except for one named Sasuke Uchiha. He couldn't care less about what happened to anyone other than his immediate family -- his parents and siblings -- and himself. He'd often flash her a look of disdain whenever their shifts overlapped.

"Sex on the beach," she slid the drink to its buyer and carried on her work.

"Bloody Mary on the rocks," Sasuke was next to her, not even hiding his glare.

"What's a pretty girl and handsome young man doing with a job like this?" an older gentleman sat down, earning a not unwanted eyeful of her cleavage.

"Making money and paying bills," Ichiki smiled, friendly despite wanting to gouge out his eyes.

"Are you two trying to keep a house together?"

"Uh, no. No, we're paying different bills. Enough about us, though. What would you like to drink?" Ichiki awkwardly scratched her cheek.

For some reason, the customers either thought that they were dating or related. Obviously, the truth was neither.

"I'll have a water," the old man smiled.

"Just a water?"

"I'm a writer and can't afford to lose focus on my work," he shrugged.

Ichiki poured him a glass, nodding as she handed it to him.

"What sort of books do you write, sir?"

"Oh, nothing a pretty young thing like you would read."

Ichiki had to turn around in order to hide her twitching eye, mixing up the next drink order that she heard. She could tell that this old fart was pervert and he probably wrote as much erotica as he read, something that made her stomach churn. Sexuality wasn't something that she could comprehend, though she knew how to use her charms to her advantage. Despite being able to use a seductive tone and being able to flash sultry looks, Ichiki Kuran had no idea why or how they effected others. It never worked on her when men did it, she couldn't even tell that they were trying.

"Piña colada," she slid it down, a warm hand suddenly attaching itself to the back of hers.

Confused and startled, she looked up to see the pervert rubbing circles into her knuckles with his thumb.

"Would you like more water?" Ichiki offered, mustering a polite smile.

"If you'd be my muse, I'd be willing to pay you beautifully."

She cringed mentally, horrified of what the job offer entailed.

But, Naoki...

"How much would you offer me?"

"What you say for 1122230 yen?"

That's the basic equivalent to ten thousand dollars... what's he got planned?

"I'll have to think about it."

That would leave me only a few hundred yen short, though...

"I'll be back tomorrow," he winked, leaving.

Ichiki bit her lip, not unsure as to what to do. Resuming her tasks, she tried to set it aside to mull over later but it kept tugging its way back to the forefront of her mind. Sakura Haruno had gone home half an hour later, so she couldn't ask the pinkette for advice. She always went to Sakura to help -- the Haruno was quite intelligent.