✼ cₐₙcₑᵣ ✼

ₛyₘbₒₗ ✼ crab

ᵣᵤₗᵢₙg ₚₗₐₙₑₜ ✼ the moon

ₕₒᵤₛₑ ᵣᵤₗₑd ✼ fourth

ₑₗₑₘₑₙₜ ✼ water

ₘₒdₑ ✼ cardinal

ₖₑywₒᵣd ✼ "feeling"

ₛₚₑcᵢfᵢₑd ᵢₙfₒ. ✼ Cancerians are nurturing and protective of others. Their ruling planet is the moon, and they tend to be moody with their constantly changing emotions. They are also likely to be security-conscious and highly value their home life. They may appear passive and tend to rely on their feelings to make decisions. They are subtle, rather than direct.

ₐdᵥᵢcₑ ✼ declutter, organize, and put things in their place and you'll find that you'll feel a lot more balanced and harmonious. relax your grip on your loved ones.

ₛₒₙg ✼ Shake It Out - Florenc + The Machine

cₑₗₑbᵣᵢₜy ✼ Lana Del Ray

yₒᵤᵣ bₑₐᵤₜy ✼ rare

ₐₑₛₜₕₑₜᵢc ✼ the ocean, the moon, soulmates, seafoam, white, mermaids, easily infatuated by love, smelling flowers, picnics in open fields, gets sad when thinking about the past, impressed easily, daydreaming in class, plucking fresh fruit, loves fashion, would die for their friends.

ₐₑₛₜₕₑₜᵢc ✼ the ocean, the moon, soulmates, seafoam, white, mermaids,   easily infatuated by love,   smelling flowers,   picnics in open fields,   gets sad when thinking about the past,   impressed easily,   daydreaming in class,   plucking fresh ...

ₘₒₜₜₒ ✼ "I feel."

qᵤₒₜₑ ✼ "And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in."

qᵤₑₛₜᵢₒₙₛ ✼ Why are you so hard on yourself?