∞ σρԋιυƈԋυʂ ∞

ʂყɱႦσʅ ∞ the serpent bearer

ɾυʅιɳɠ ρʅαɳҽƚσιԃ ∞ chiron

ԋσυʂҽ ɾυʅҽԃ ∞ thirteenth

ҽʅҽɱҽɳƚ ∞ fire

ɱσԃҽ ∞ fixed

ƙҽყɯσɾԃ ∞ "optomist"

ʂρҽƈιϝιҽԃ ιɳϝσ. ∞ Ophiuchus people are seekers of wisdom and knowledge. They have a flamboyant dressing sense, favouring bright colours and wearing of pleaded dresses. Personality-wise, they share traits between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Ophiuchus people are extremely curious, open to change, passionate and very jealous too. Moslty, they have explosive tempers, good humor, they're secretive, egotistical, thirst for knowledge and sexually magnetic.

αԃʋιƈҽ ∞ n/a

ʂσɳɠ ∞ Play Date - Melanie Martinez

ƈҽʅҽႦɾιƚყ ∞ Britney Spears

ყσυɾ Ⴆҽαυƚყ ∞ rare

αҽʂƚԋҽƚιƈ ∞ where the hot springs meet the spring thaw, vapor coiling through the birch canopy, a nursery for infant clouds, the remains of a little cottage, a garden of medicinal plants carried by the wind, an open field, freedom beneath your fingers, pistachio, chocolate chip cookies, long lashes, seductive looks, immediate success, green and beige clothes, nude lipstick, corset bralettes, silver rings, pale skin, silky voice, old cars, mountain scenes, emerald scales.

ɱσƚƚσ ∞ "I do."

ϙυσƚҽ ∞ "Her voice is carried in the wind, light and smooth from happiness. She's succeeded once again."

ϙυҽʂƚισɳʂ ∞ How do you manage to achieve whatever you wish?