𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 - 03

SATORU POV 'S

"I know that...... I'm still 60..... Not that old..... *sigh*..... gojo-kun don't try to dodge my question......"

"Oh..... You got me..... I was just here to take the girl who's living here to Tokyo Jujutsu high...... So what are you doing here Sensei~...."

"Looks like the thing I most feared has come true......."

I frowned at her words. "Sensei, what do you mean......?"

"I have always hoped that she would never find out about her powers....." She looked away from me and focused her gaze at a picture frame that was above the television which was in front of the couch. It was a picture of Sayumi-chan with her mom and dad.

"I know that you're worried about her but the more she doesn't know the more danger she would get into......."

'I still don't know why she is here...... Sayumi-chan must be very dear to her if she is this much worried.....'

She nodded and looked at me with soft eyes.

"If you're taking her then promise me that you'll keep her safe....."

I gave a her my usual smirk and a thumbs up. "Of course I'll keep her safe, leave it to me...... After all she will be my student...... And I also find her interesting......."

Then her eyes narrowed and looked at me suspiciously.

"What's wrong......??" I asked her not having the slightest clue why she was looking at me like that.

"You like her don't you.......?!" She asked suspiciously.

' Eh..... Shimatta..... ' (means: oh damn)

"N-not like that..... She is my student I'd never like my student like that...." I lied not thinking that she would catch on to my lie.

"I don't actually mind even if you did....... And don't think I didn't catch on to that all the things you just said was lies....." She smiled.

"Sensei you're so sharp....... Please don't tell her....."

"But I can't really imagine her liking you back......" She said bluntly.

"Huuhh...... Sensei you're sounding so heartless right now....... And it's almost making me feel hopeless.... Almost" I said dramatically putting a hand on my heart and clenching on to my jacket.

"No I'm not saying it like that... She has never had a boyfriend any close friends... Ever since her parents died she hasn't been that cheerful like how she used to be...." All I could hear from her voice was pure sadness. Everything that she said about her didn't match with what I saw last night and today so far.

"Senko-sensei.... She wasn't acting like what you said at all... She was very cheerful that she even gave me a surprise hug...."

And her eyes widened and her lips parted a little.

"Gojo-kun?!........ Are you saying that she actually hugged you...??!"

"Yes indeed~......" I said with a grin. And she smiled a smile of relief. I don't know why.

"She was never the one to start a hug with anyone after her parents died... I'm surprised that she did that... What ever you have done to her I'm happy for it..."

"I don't know.... She just did that when I said that I will take her on a tour around Tokyo...... That's all..."

"Really?... Bu-..."