[𝙵/𝙰] 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

-

This takes place a year after the manga ended.

-

Manga Spoilers, Major.

-

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙺𝚞𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I couldn't believe what my brother just said.

"What?! What do you mean you enrolled me to a school?!"

He sighed as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you don't like going out these days, and I know your smart enough to survive life, but Anya, it's too early for you to drop out."

He said as he looked into my eyes as I teared up.

"But Aniki.. I don't want to go.."

I muttered he smiled softly at me.

"What if I tell you Karin's gonna be enrolled there too?"

He asked, my eyes widened.

Me and Karin got close right after that time because of Shinya and Hinoki.

And we talked everything out, we got along since Hinoki and her would come to my place or me and Shinya to theirs.

So when I heard she was enrolled there too I felt slightly relieved. But that didn't mean I was willing to go just cause of Karin.

"But Ani--"

I got cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"That must be them."

He said as he opened the door.

'Them?'

Karin and Hinoki-San entered with Shinya.

And for hours on end both of them persuaded us to go so we both eventually agreed.

Hinoki and Karin decided to stay since it was getting late, well more like Hinoki demanded and Karin stayed silent.

After dinner me and Karin went up to my room. Then changed to pajamas.

"Hey, Anya.."

She called, I hummed as if to say proceed while I fix up the futon.

"What if the others got enrolled there too?"

She asked. I stopped what I was doing to look at her. She was looking back at me with tears prickling her eyes.

I got up and led her to my bed and once we sat down she buried her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back.

"I don't know.. Maybe. But let's not get our hopes up. We may never know what happens. But if they do get enrolled there... Then..."