Chapter 1: Hell?

Art above belongs to siarramahi on Tumblr.
Enjoy! 💫

        Pip's mind went dark. He had no idea what just happened. All he remember was the feeling of metal crushing his small body. His bones cracking and the blood oozing out of his torso. It hurt. It was one of the most painful experiences of his life.

        The blond Brit suddenly awoke. He was sitting on a fluffy, light cloud. Pip looked over his shoulder and saw that he was in the air. He couldn't see the ground. He then noticed his wings. Wings? The blond Brit thought, slightly touching them. Small angel wings were sprouted out of his back. He also noticed that he had a halo floating above his head.

        Am I...... in heaven? Pip thought. Had I died? The, now, angel had gotten up and looked up. The glaring sunlight was shining down from the never ending sky. Pip looked at where the light was shining. There was a bunch of angels of all ages huddled up together. They were all murmuring something. It looked like they were standing in front of something. Pip stood on his tippy toes to see what all the fuss was about. He caught a glimpse of a golden gate before he fell down on the cloud. "Oof!" He grunted out. The blond Brit got up and dusted off his angelic wings.

        He had started moving closer to where all the angels were crowding. From what Pip could see, there were about 30 or 40 other angels up on this cloud with him. He started moving closer and could see the golden gate opening. Before Pip could see who or what had just stepped in, he felt a sharp tug on his ankle. Pip yelped silently as he was dragged through the cloud and was falling down. And down. And down.

It was all happening so far, the blond Brit could barely scream. He closed his eyes. He could feel his angelic angel wings start to burn. It hurt. It felt as if someone was putting his wings in an incinerator. Tears formed in his eyes as he could feel the temperature getting hotter. Soon, Pip hit a surface. A warm, rocky surface. It took a while before he had opened his eyes. Everything was.... dark. Fire was burning all around him. Screams of agony filled the air. Pip shuddered and looked down at his wings. A lot of the once snow-white wings were burned to a crisp. The blond Brit felt the top of his head and there was no halo anymore. Instead, two tiny horns were poking out from the front of his hat. "Wh-" He stuttered out, unable to speak.

Pip looked around and saw what he had been described as the underworld. Am I... am I in hell? He thought frantically. Suddenly, out of a fire, a tall, bulky red figure appeared. The figure (who Pip had assumed was Satan) had walked up to the smaller Brit, his goat hooves clomping on the floor. Pip shivered in fear and stumbled backward, his eyes wide. Suddenly, Satan smiled brightly. "Hello there! Pip right? Damien has told me about you. He said you were like a firework." He said kindly. Pip was confused for a second. "Wha?" He cocked his head to the side.

        "Oh, I'm sorry. You're probably wondering why you're here." The giant goat-man stated. Pip nodded slowly. "Well, my son, Damien, had told me about you. He's been so lonely lately. I was just informed that a new handful of people had just died, and one of those people were you!" He paused for a second to take a look at Pip. "So, I thought you wouldn't mind if I dragged you to hell so Damien could have a playmate. Oh god (hah), I probably should've asked first before pulling you down here..." Satan trailed off, looking a bit guilty. Pip nodded nervously. "Yes that would have been... a bit more appreciative." The blond Brit said. "Well, I'm not really sure I can bring you back above, so I think I'll just take you to meet your old friend." The giant goat-man said. Pip nodded a bit excitedly. He had thought of Damien as his friend. His only friend, in fact.

        "I'm sure that will be lovely sir!" The smaller Brit chirped. Satan looked at him with his eyes glistening. "N'awww! Your such a sweetheart." He cooed, patting Pip's head. Pip giggled in response and followed the king of hell as he led him through the layers of hell. Screaming and fire everywhere. Pip was going to have to learn to get used to this.

        The two soon arrived at a palace. Pip stared in awe at the huge palace in front of him. "Is this where you live?" He asked Satan. Satan nodded. "Yep. This is where me and my little Damien live." He explained. They headed inside of the giant palace and walked around for a bit. The blond Brit was admiring the whole. From all the pictures on the walls to all the carpets on the floors. They soon got to a rather large room with the words "DAMIEN" carved into the door. "Here's his room." Satan explained. Pip's eyes were glowing. He was excited to see his old friend again, even if the last time that they had seen each other Damien had launched him into the sky. "Damien, there's someone who wants to see you." Satan said, opening the door to the little demon's room. "Yes father? Who is it?" He screeched in his high pitched voice. Damien's father smiled and opened the door wider, where Pip was now visible. Damien looked at the blond Brit for a few moments before yelling,

        "PIP?!"

Lmao cliffhanger. Sorry this chapter is REALLY short, but I'm really tired and I'm trying to work on my other fanfic and an animation at the moment so I kind of just wanted to get this out as soon as possible. I hope whoever reads this enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya soon :D.