Interview of Crowillow

(Smiles shyly and nervously) Thank you for allowing me to interview you today!

(Smiles gently as she raises her hand to give a light pat on the head before pointing at the teapot.) Thank you for interviewing me today! It's a pleasure, would you like some tea?

(Blushes and holds out cup) YES PLEASE! First question I have is why did you choose Crowillow as your username, and when did you create your Wattpad?

(pours tea) Well, actually. (gives a sheepish smile) This might make people realize how old I am. But for years I was a silent reader, and I mean all the way back from 2008, which was only I think two years or so after Wattpad first launched online? I then came across a Naruto fanfiction on fanfiction.net, and it caused me to become fuming mad because it was a terrible fanfiction. It was nearly as bad as that famous Harry Potter fanfic, My Immortal. Anyways, around the time I was about to graduate from high school, I created a profile and decided to try my hand at writing a Naruto fanfiction of my own. My first name was Kumoriko, then I changed it to Hinotoriko, and then I changed it to AnkaaSage, and then for a final time I changed it to Crowillow. I uh, I have ADHD, but safe to say this is the final username, and I'm sticking to it because I love it and think I was quite clever with coming up with it.

I like Crows, as I feel like they are mistaken as evil omens, much like black cats, and they are highly intelligent birds, much like Ravens! I also love willow trees, as I grew up with one in part of my childhood, but then again, I had an odd childhood. (Can many people say they played in a bamboo tree river?) So since I liked Crows and Willow trees, I attempted to combine them together and ta da! CROWILLOW! (snickers)

(snorts loudly) I feel like you're one of those people who like puns and crappy jokes. When did you decide to write your own fanfiction? What gave you the inspiration for it?

Like I said before, I created my Wattpad with the determination to write a better Naruto fanfiction than the one I had read. I think if some people remember (you can still find the story on Qoutev) my first Naruto story, Always Alone and Never Alone, the sequel was the first Naruto story I posted on here before I took it down as I realized how childish and badly written it was. As for inspiration in writing that series? (Taps chin in thought) Simsimran (though her name probably has changed) MidnightGalxXx, DarkWolf991, BlueNinetails, and FanFictionWriter. Most of these people are sadly not active anymore, and I miss them a ton. YES, I LIKE PUNS AND CHEESY JOKES!

How fascinating! I actually had to pause and look up some of these authors! ONE OF THEM HAS OVER 4.5 MILLION VIEWS?!!?! What are some Naruto fanfic's that gave you inspiration to currently write now?

(Smiles happily) A few good stories inspire me to continue to write. Darkest Before Dawn, Stumble, The Geisha Way, Chipped Mask, How to Obtain a Reverse Harem in Naruto, Fireworks, Let Sleeping Dogs Lie, The Queen of Masks, What I've Done, The House of a Thousand Dead Suns, Telepathy And Other Kinds Of Mental Manipulations, Clearing Mist, Dragonfly, and Déjà vu no Jutsu. Yeah, BlueNineTails was a wonderful writer and artist. It's a shame they've stopped writing, though I have been hearing through the grape-vine they might be coming back?

I recognize a few of those stories myself! How do you feel about your story The Agony of Love having 166,211 views and 8,651 votes? How do you feel about obtaining 2,896 followers?

(blushes shyly) In all honesty, I am humbled and slightly baffled by the love and attention I have received from these wonderful people who have chosen to read and follow me. I never imagined such a thing would happen, and I really am grateful because each of these people has saved my life unknowingly due to my severe depression and anxiety. I hope I will have The Agony of Love finished soon, as it's been a work in progress on and off the last few years. Lavender Rain (my Sakura-centric/time travel) will probably be my last Naruto fanfic for a bit, as I was considering writing a Bleach or OHSHC one. Though currently I've been straying over into the Untamed/Módào Zǔshī fandom over on A03.

If you could change three things about Naruto, what would it be and why?

(Laughs hysterically) There is so fucking much shit I would change, pardon the French. One thing for sure is the whole Uchiha Clan massacre because I'm sorry, but that was straight fucked the hell up asking a thirteen-year old (I DON'T CARE IF THE ANIME MADE HIM LOOK SIXTEEN WHEN HE DID IT) to kill his girlfriend, friends, parents, and literally the whole family. Like they could let the children live? The civilians who probably had no idea or clue to what the shinobi side of their family was doing go? BULLSHIT! OH, Neji would have fucking lived because bullshit on the whole ass war, because if Neji died, then so should have Sasuke. (FUCK SASUKE!) It was war, and realistically, more of the shinobi we grew up with should have died. I also would probably make the women into more badasses, because I love Kishimoto, but he done did my girl Sakura dirty.

(covers their laughter) I feel like you wanted to rant a little longer there, Crowillow-Senpai. I have to agree with you, and so did Chasing_Happy and a bunch of others that Sakura was treated terribly, but let's remember Kishimoto himself has stated he never knew how to draw girls well. Could you tell us some of your friends you've made here on Wattpad who help you write and inspire you?

(grins over shoulder) Well Chasing_Happy for one! She is one of my sweet imouto's and I love her bluntness and encouragement. StormyRawr, as she's a cutie-pie but unfortunately we don't talk much anymore, writer168 is amazingly smart and sweet! And talented, though she will humbly beg to differ, Midnight-Ravencrow is adorable! ADORABLE AND BUBBLY, AND FUNNY! TheCheshireMistress and KakikomiSama are so alike with their bluntness and dry humor that it makes me cackle a lot. BUT THEIR BOTH MY DEAR DEAR DEAR IMOUTO'S WHO I WILL CROSS STATE/COUNTRY LINES AND MURDER FOR! worrystone and hwarangbangbang are my imouto's too but they are part of a different fandom. ^_^

(blinks unsteadily) You seem to have a lot of people you care for and are friends with. As one of the co-owners of the NWA account, what is your favorite part of it? What inspired you to create this account?

(smiles awkwardly) It might sound like I have a lot of friends, but really I don't. I'm an awkward person with ADHD, mental issues, and other illnesses that keep me from uh having friends? Like I love making friends, but after being hurt and betrayed a ton, I kind of am weary and won't reach out to someone unless they either do it first or my gut instincts tell me to. As for the NWA account, I uh actually did not create it as more-so it was given to me and Chasing_Happy!?!? I just remember Chasing_Happy inbox me one day, going hey own this account with me, so we can fun with fellow Naruto fans, and I was like 'meh sure why not'

My favorite thing I like to do for NWA is reviewing people's stories! I LOVE READING AND HELPING PEOPLE! And so like, it's a two for one sale? HA..HA..? I just feel awful and guilty that it takes for ever for me to review someone's story, but I try as fast as I am able too!

(bows) Thank you for allowing me to interview you!

(smiles happily while rubbing back of the head) Thank you for taking the time to interview me! HAVE A GOOD DAY! YOSH!