A/N!/TW

I want to put in some info about my Oc before I start on the story. It will help you understand it better I promise! So please read this! Her physical appearance isn't all that important, its just to help you visualize her while reading. Skip that if you want, but please read the other stuff! Its very important to the story! You will probably not get the logic of some things otherwise! Please read!

So, first off, Connie is a little strange. So, the idea of her is that she's kind of a glitch in reality. She's not meant to be there. She wasn't supposed to exist. So, because of this, she has many errors and mess ups in her "code," if you get what I mean. 

She has many conditions because of this. (Mental, physical, etc) Though some of them are just natural, she would have had them if she was created like she was supposed to be. But again, her code glitched out, and she has lots of medical, mental conditions of the sorts etc. 

We'll get to all that later, and start off with her general description. 

She is 18 years old. 

She is 5 ft 2"

She is a tad bit bigger that the "average" skinny girl. (just a little though. But her legs are kind of thicc tho ngl.) So I'm thinking she'll have the pear body shape.

She is African American. She has very dark brown hair, (Dark Chocolate brown to be exact. Look up that hair color if you aren't sure what it looks like) that is usually in two braids. Her hair is slightly wavy, she has forehead bangs, and some longer bangs on the side of her face that kind of curl in with the shape of her jawline. She also has a small ahoge. (Which, if you didn't know, is a small hair at the top of your head that stands up, usually slightly curled or bent)

She has Vitiligo, which is when your skin loses its color pigment in in certain areas. She has a big area of her left cheek with this loss of pigment, and has some smaller blotches around that, on her chin, nose, and forehead. Most of them remain on the left side of her face. 

Her eyes are a beautiful grey color. and her cheeks are lightly dotted with freckles. I am also thinking she will have slight dimples when she smiles.

Next is her clothing. She wears a light long sleeve shirt, that is a faded salmon pink color. The front of the neck goes down onto her chest.  There is a little bow on the "neck" of the shirt made out of a light pink ribbon.  Under that is a pink shirt with white lines, that make an almost plaid design. This part has a white collar on it. (It sounds weird, but I'll try to draw it to show you what I mean. It is actually really cute.) And her sleeves are puffy by the wrist, and end with a cuff in a shade of deep magenta.

She wears a black casual flared mini skirt that only goes down to the middle of her thighs. And under that she wears black tights. She will sometimes wear black leggings instead of tights, but she prefers tights. And she wears white socks that look like cats. Because at the top there are two little cat ears, and a cute cat face. They go halfway up her shin. But you can't see them because they are covered by pink combat boots. They are about 2-3 inches below her knee. They are calamine pink, and the laces and sole are black.   (I'm actually not sure if the boots should be pink or black, because both would be cute, I think I'll go with pink though.) 

(also, none of her pink clothing is that annoying pink color we always see. You know, the super dark or bright shades. The pink she wears are more light and pastel shades. Just more subtle shades)

Now for the "fun" stuff!

Imma start off with her conditions, to get that over with.(So Trigger warning, mentions of depersonalization, derealization, amnesia, and sensory over load! I am not explaining them yet, just giving a brief mention of the topics! Bold words = end of TW)