~~part 25~~

~3 Days Later~
~Vienna, Austria~

    The quinjet landed smoothly and Vienna released her straps. She stood up and stretched as the back opened. After a minute Natasha joined her and the two women exited the jet, stepping onto the tarmac of the airport. They walked over to a slick black car and slipped inside. Without a word the driver took off and within a few minutes they had arrived at the United Nations. Vienna stepped out and entered the building, making a beeline for the elevator, Nat entered as well and they traveled up to the main room where the Accords would be signed. Vienna and Natasha were here as representatives of the Avengers for the signing of the Accords. Tony, Rhodes, Vision, Natasha, and Vienna had signed. Wanda had not decided and everyone else refused. As the elevator doors opened Vienna walked out and stopped in her tracks when she saw a familiar face, T'Challa.

~Flashback~
~Wakanda, 2011~

    Vienna's hands were bound by heavy metal cuffs and whenever she moved they tightened. Her groans filled the dark cell she was being kept in. Suddenly light filled it as the door opened, she squinted her eyes, trying to see through the sudden change in lighting. As her eyes adjusted she felt a hand grab her hair and pull. She was dragged across the floor and a device was laced over her eyes, blocking out everything. She had been trapped in that cell for 3 days and was now being moved deeper into Wakanda.

    5 days ago Vienna had received her mission, she was to break into Wakanda and steal all the vibranium she could. Unfortunately she hadn't even made it past the border tribe, they had found her and kept her prisoner in a small underground hut for the past 3 days. Now she was being moved to the city for interrogation and punishment. Thankfully Vienna was trained to undergo torture and the Wakandans had no clue about who she worked for.

    Vienna stayed still as she was transported and when the guards brought her into the throne room and took off the restricting blindfold she didn't flinch. Her eyes scanned the new room, landing on the man in front of her. He had dark skin, a white beard and piercing eyes. The man looked at her, standing up from his chair. Next to him Vienna saw another man, as she looked closer she saw the resemblances. The older man must be T'chaka, the king, and the younger one must be T'Challa, the prince. Vienna smirked and craned her neck, trying to see outside of the large windows behind them but they were blacked out and she couldn't make out anything.

    "Hello isela, did you thnk uzakubaleka ngokuzama ukungena kwimida yethu?"(Hello thief, did you think you would be able to get into our borders) T'chaka asked as he moved closer to Vienna.

    "Ewe, bendinemvakalelo elungileyo ngayo ngobungangamela bakho"(Well, i had a good feeling about it your majesty) Vienna said in perfect Wakandan, which shocked the 2 royals.

Her words seemed to anger the King and he gestured for a man from the Border Tribe to come closer. He whispered to the man before retreating back to his throne. When he sat the border man walked up to Vienna and pushed her onto her knees. She fell to the ground and the man pulled a long rod with a shape at the end from his side. Vienna looked closer at it and saw that it was a brand, she could see the edges heating up, with some sort of technology, and she tried backing up. As she desperately tried to scramble away The king spoke and her head swiveled toward him.

"Olu phawu luthetha ukuba lisela. Sibeka kwabo bazama ukuba kuthi."(That symbol means Thief. We put it on those who attempt to steal from us.)

Vienna realized she wasn't going to escape and instead shifted her gaze to meet the princes as the man crept forward. With a deep intake of breath the hot brand was placed in her skin, on her ribcage, and all Vienna felt was pain. White, hot pain that spread from her torso to her toes, from her ricage to her head. All Vienna heard was her own screaming until finally she blacked out.

                      ~End of Flashback~