A Tanking Adventure!!!

It was now Yuna's third day in Johto and while you might expect her to be ecstatic.....

Yuna: I'm boooored

Mullo sweatdropped.She has been saying that for the past two hours.

Yuna:I know!

Yuna brightened up and went into her backpack.She took out a bag of chips.

Yuna: I'm too lazy to do anything and too bored to do nothing so I must eat!

Mullo shook her head.Even if she was bored,that sentence made no logical sense.What happened to the old Yuna?

Mullo's ears twitched and she suddenly became alert.

Yuna: What's wrong,Mullo?

Mullo ignored her and ran further into the forests.

Yuna:Hey,wait up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna and Mullo hid behind the trees and peeped.Mullo said she heard explosions and what they saw explained it.

???:Miiillll!

It was a bipedal, bovine Pokémon.Its body is mostly pink, with a yellow belly and black, angular markings along its back. A black hood-like marking surrounds its face with a pink, triangular mark on its forehead. There are two small horns on top of its head. It has large, blue eyes, a black nose, and a wide mouth, as well as long, black, floppy ears with yellow insides.It had a yellow udder with four pink teats. All four of its limbs end in black, cloven hooves, and its long tail is tipped with a black sphere.

 All four of its limbs end in black, cloven hooves, and its long tail is tipped with a black sphere

It was a Miltank.It looked to be trying to learn the move Fire Punch..............and was failing terribly.

Yuna and Mullo looked on with curious eyes.Yuna took out a chip out of the bag and before Mullo could stop her,she threw it in her mouth...........and crunched.

Crunch!!!

Miltank:Mil?

The Pokemon looked to the duo who was frozen.

Yuna:Oops?

Mullo facepalmed.Miltank became angry and fired a Hidden Power.Yuna and Mullo jumped out to dodge.

Yuna:Hey we didn't mean anything bad! Promise!

But Miltank wasn't listening and began to use Rollout.

Yuna:*sighs*....Fine,if that's how you want it!Mullo,Electro Web!

With a cry, Mullo fired a Electro Web stopping Miltank and trapping it.

Miltank:Mil!

Yuna:Hey,calm down.The only reason we did that is because you were attacking us.

Miltank ignored her and continued to try and get out only injuring itself more.