Episode 6 Leo Makes Flames

22 years ago

"Look.....look...It's your favorite color!" said a lady showing a baby girl with blue eyes and blonde hair a flash card with the color white on it, a drunk dad comes in to hit the mom but gets set on fire screams in pain and falls out the window!

The baby begins to laugh a man walks in looking like his late 70's "how much do you want for it!" said the man to the woman!

5 years later

Papa comes in a fire safe room with a metal suit on Leo is already in the room "you disgusting girl what are you doing here!" says Papa she gets very angry saying that he sent her in there "I did nothing of the sort you crazy!" he said again she screams with fire coming out her month burning him but his suit saves him having no effect on him!

"Is that it I expected more out of a disgrace like you!" said Papa challenging her "she gets so angry she begins to burn the room on fire "Hmmmm.....is that all you got!" said Papa with a big smirk on his face!

Flash Back over

Leo is in the room she remembers where Papa was being a jerk to get her to use her powers, she clunches her fists in anger!

17 years ago

She continues to burn the place Papa locks her in she begins to cry and freak out as she starts to make explosions in the room with fire she sees a wall but realizes it's glass with the people behind it the mom and robot boy Cancer and Pisces behind it!

She then blows up the glass and makes it shatter on it all over them, in slow motion everybody starts flying back Pisces getting a little cut on the cheek they slowly begin to hit the floor!

intears after hitting the floor  Leo walks out of the room looking down her body in flames when she looks up her eyes are on fire and screams burning Papa's left side face!

Flash Back over

Sagittarius wakes up still chained to the chair but in the basement with a metal door "what......what......no no no no no no  NO NO NOT HERE HELP NO NO!!!" screamed Sagittarius in fear!

Helga appears behind her "oh this is.....well....it seems they don't trust you anymore!" laughed Helga "please....please let me out!" shouted Sagittarius "how ar ethey family after they locked you up!" said Helga with a smirk!

"What!" said Sagittarius confused why shes here "I-I am not a bad girl!" said Sagittarius " I've been watchign your battles for years tho's no good fakers saying they love you but don't!" said Helga again!

meanwhile 

Virgo and Pisces is looking at clues wondering about Aries death "I just don't get it how did she know the attack unless.....HELGA!!" yelled Pisces in shock they go to see Sagittarius when they burst open door to find her gone!

They look everywhere for her but the room is 5 degrees and really cold with mist so it's hard to see!

17 years ago

Sagittarius is locked in the basement to figure out how to set her off, "stay here and figure out the mold in here!" said Papa trying to make her feel important he locks her in making her fear in the dark the room becomes misty and 5 degrees her fists turn blue and glow making snowflakes come out as she clunches her fists and piles of snow is everywhere when he comes to check on her!

He finds her covered in snow and brushes it off her and she is frozen her then brings in Leo and she melts the room putting the degrees to 100, she becomes unfrozen and Cancer carries her out of the room while Leo handles the snow!

Flash Back over

"you know this reminds me of when I had to carry her out of the mist!" said Cancer laughing "shes gone!" said Pisces in shame making Cancer shocked!