Part 3

A few months later and Jarvis is fully integrated into Izuku home and lab, and has long since scanned the comics for other inventions. And helpful robot named dummy and a hologram table for 3D viewing of projects.
Currently, the arc reactor blueprint was in view on said table. The medium sized reactor was sat snug in the back of the room, running smoothly as it had been since its initial power up.
Izuku was working on miniaturizing it for use in the iron man armor. He was close, but soon discovered on such a small scale, palladium wasn't sufficient for powering the device, so Izuku had Jarvis scan through the comics for a hint as to what to do. Jarvis already knew after watching tony do it but humored his new owner(?master? Idk).
'Sir, I have found what you requested. You need a new core, made primarily from vibranium.'
'Vibranium? Wast that the metal that was found in Africa? I think that was integrated into a couple of things... hold on Jarvis, we're going to the beach'
Izuku picked up an ear piece and put in on his ear. 'Jarvis this thing working?' 'Affirmative sir' 'I told you to drop the sir and call me Izuku Jarvis' 'and I have told you that the sir thing is part of my base code. Tampering with it may cause issues' Izuku sighed. He knew Jarvis was right, but it didn't make it any less annoying.
'Jarvis, while I'm hunting, mind if you do a quick diagnostic on the new blue prints for the reactor base for the suit?' 'Of course.'
Izuku jogged his way to the beach, where he found as per normal, mei.
'Inventor boy! What brings you here?'
'In serch for something. Vibranium actually'
'What in earth do you need vibranium for?'
'It's for a... personal project'
'Awww please???'
'You'll find out if it works me, don't want you getting your hopes up!' Izuku grinned sheepishly after saying this, and walked over to where the more advanced trash was kept. In an attempt to work out a bit more to make inventing easier, Izuku had sorted the beach. It also made hunting for parts a lot easier.
'Jarvis, bring up all you have on vibranium and what it was used in' 'of course sir, coming right up'
Izuku pulled on a visor he had made when the arc reactor infuriated him because it wasn't working properly, and connected it to the earpiece. 'Pull it up on screen now please Jarvis' Izuku looked at the different things it was used in a few years ago, and proceeded to search out the items.
'Ok Jarvis, I have the items, mind telling me where the vibranium is and how much there is?'
'Of course sir. I'm the clock ther is approximately 7.4 grams of vibranium in the core. In the microwave there is a ring of 2.6 grams' Izuku nodded and first went for the microwaves. 'How much did we need again?' 'Exactly 15.7 grams' 'oook. Oddly specific but sure, I'll grab 16 grams of the stuff' for the next 30 minutes Izuku carefully took apart many a clock and microwave for to get the adequate vibranium he would need to make his miniature core. 'This should be enough' Izuku then disconnected the visor, leaving the basic ear peace, and left the beach vibranium in a small bag. 'I'll see you later mei!' He called out. He then plodded home, put the vibranium in his lab, and went to have dinner.
After his food, he returned to the lab. 'Jarvis? Mind telling me when it gets to around 10pm? I don't want mom yelling at me for working too late' 'of course sir. Might I say you are quite a bit more responsible than mr stark when it comes to time management' Izuku chuckled. 'Thanks Jarvis, now let's get to work.'

Two and a half hours later and the core for his mini arc reactor is complete, ready to be installed into the pre made base. 'Jarvis, you ready? This could get quite ugly if the reactor rejects the core...' 'I have faith that you will be successful sir, and yes I am running diagnostics on the base and core as we speak.' Izuku nodded, and carefully placed the core into the reactor. A few hums and clicks later, and the core was installed. All he had to do was wait for the reactor to accept the new core. He stood in anticipation as Jarvis ran diagnostics on the device, hoping that it wouldn't blow up. 'Congratulations sir, the arc reactor has successfully accepted the vibranium core. Izuku pumped his fist in celebration. 'Yes!'
Izuku stared at the small glowing semi- triangular shaped object in front of him. This small glowing hunk of tech is what's telling him that he can be a hero. A small smile spread across his face. 'Jarvis, can you tell me the chances of me being able to be in the hero course but still have access to the support labs?'
'I'm afraid sir, not too high.' Izuku sat in thought, the soft hum of the large arc reactor that took up most of his "lab" being the only sound in the room aside from Izukus steady breathing. His gaze fell upon the arc reactor in curiosity. 'I wonder...' he quickly swiveled his seat to face his laptop, which now looked a lot nicer since Izuku had Jarvis help him upgrade it. 'Jarvis buddy ima need your help for this one. I need to get in contact with principal nezu. I have an idea' an oh so familiar grin fell upon Izuku face, a grin that showed he had a particularly stupid idea, that may not work but was gonna try anyway. Jarvis let out a sigh. 'Of course sir.' The mail app on izukus laptop popped open to Jarvis' whim, allowing Izuku to type up his email to his hopefully would be principal. A few moments of scouring the web, and Jarvis input nezus business email into the "to:" box. Izuku then proceeded to type up a fairly short email to nezu, briefly going over his idea, but asking for an in person meeting if possible to further explain due to the arcs complexity.

Two days later Izuku got a reply from our favorite bubbly/creepy headmaster.
"Dear Izuku Midorya,
I am under the impression that you are actually applying for my school for the new year in the hero course, yet the basic information you sent me is something I never thought I'd see. I would love for you to come in for an in person meeting on Monday 11th, at 12:30pm.
Regards
Principal Nezu of UA high"
Izuku gave off a whoop. He looked at his mini reactor in contemplation. 'Hey Jarvis?'
'Yes sir?'
'Do you think I should bring in the mini reactor with me to show something similar to what I hope he agrees to?'
'Perhaps that would be a good idea, but I'd also bring these' izuku looked over at the hologram table, as it flickered to life. It showed a series of images, from multiple perspectives, of his large arc reactor, and a video of it running during the night to show how quiet the full sized machine could be. 'Thanks Jarvis, would you mind uploading them to this USB?' Izuku asked, plugging it into the USB port on the side of the table.