Chapter 2

Ellie's POV

We got to school and I was scared asf.
Me and Blayke both walked in hand in hand, and then..I saw her... Brianna..my bully.. I ran to my locker and tried to hide my self inside it but it was too late, she already saw me. "What's up dyke?" She laughed in my face. I ignored her. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" She yelled. I started walking off until she slammed me into the locker,grabbed my wrists, and pinned me up against the locker. "Listen you fag, when I'm talking to you, you answer me got it?"

"y-yes Brianna.." I was blushing because she was so close to me. Oh! Did I mention I have a huge crush on her? She leaned in like she was about to kiss me, so I closed my eyes and earned a slap to the face. It hurt really bad and I teared up and held my face. She looked at me with sadness and empathy but she quickly brushed it off. She smirked at me and walked away. I let out a quiet sob and made my way to class.  I only had three classes with Blayke; 2nd period, 4th, and 6th. Unfortunately I have the other three with Brianna and I have to sit either next to her, behind her or infront.

So I went to my first class. And I had to sit infront of Brianna..whoopty fucking Doo.. I sat down and looked back behind me and she was sitting there with that stupid ass smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and turned around and she slapped me in the back of my head! "WHAT THE FUCK BRIANNA!?" I screamed at her. " I DIDN'T DO SHIT STUPID BITCH" she screamed back. My teacher made us both go to detention for 'foul language' in her classroom.

I went inside and sat down in a seat. The teacher in detention had to go do something, so I put my head down. Then I heard Brianna sit next to me. I let out a long sigh. "Hey." She said. I looked up at her. "Hi..." "Look..I'm sorry..okay?" I didn't answer her. She looked down as she was contemplating on to do something. She just pulled me on to her lap so I was facing her. I was blushing so much at that point, I think I was a tomato. She pulled me in and crashed her lips with mine. We were moving in sync. Her lips were so soft. She Her fingers lightly grazed over my underwear. I let out a soft moan at her touch. We heard the door open so I basically jumped out of her arms and sat back in my seat. I fixed myself and sat there blushing.

What did I get myself into...