Chapter 3

Ellie's POV

After the events in detention, it was time for us to go home. I zoomed out of the door as fast as I could, not looking behind me. I knew Brianna was behind me so I just stopped. I don't know why..but I stopped. She grabbed me by my hair and turned me around. I looked at her and she had that shitty looking smirk on her face. We started at each other in silence.

Then I decided to speak. "B-Brianna..do you like m-me..? She hesitated before rolling her eyes and laughing. "You? Why would I like a dumb fag like you!" She laughed in my face. I felt my heart sink a little. "B-but you kissed me! And i-i felt good.." I told her.  "Pftttt HAHAHHA oh my, you really think just because I kissed you, means I like you?

Wow that's rich! To answer your question..NO I do NOT like you! Infact I hate you. You're a lesbian. A dyke. And I would never like you." I looked at her in disbelief. Tears were at the rim of my eyes, threatening to come pouring out. My lip started to quiver. I looked away from her and ran away. I didn't look back at all, by now tears were spilling from my eyes.

I ran all the way home and ran all the way to my room. I cried the whole night and didn't even eat that night. I can't believe her....