Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

'Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way th-'

I slammed my alarm off, lazily rolling off my bed to get ready for the day. Like most stories, I'd probably getting ready for school but not in this one. Sadly, I have to work. I work at a brand new Starbucks that just opened down the street and so far, I'm the only one working there.

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower, like I do every morning. I slipped off my jammies, turned on the water until it was steaming, and got in. Ah, The water feels so great on your body once you wake up. I just wanna stay in here all day and not do anything else. I squirted a small amount of my strawberry shampoo on the palm of my hand and washed my hair. I turned off the water and stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, as well as my hair. I walked out of the bathroom, stepped into my room and grabbed my work outfit from my closet.

I walked downstairs and heard my iPhone ringtone echo around my house. Where did I leave it? I'm pretty sure I left it sitting on the couch last night. I turned around and saw my phone was in my dog, Ally's, mouth. I slowly walked up to her and tried to snatch it, but she ran away before I could of. "Are you kidding me?" I smacked my hand over my forehead in frustration. Where is she? She's so small she could be anywhere! Oh yeah, that's another topic I need to talk about. I don't really need a job because my father is a famous doctor and my mother is a worldwide fashion designer. My parents could pay for all my things but my dad doesn't want me being a lazy spoiled rich girl so he made me get a job, sadly.

I found Ally hiding behind a plant so I snatched the phone from her mouth. Damn, she slobbered all over it. "Ally, look what you did!" She barked and started waging her fluffy white tail around. I groaned and walked inside my kitchen. I picked up my car keys from the counter and an orange from the fruit bowl. "Behave!" I yelled to Ally as I left my house.

I looked up at the sky and saw dark cloud rolling in the sky. It's probably gonna rain, or snow. I climbed into my car and drove off to Starbucks. When I got their, a whole crowd of teenage girls were crowding the entrance. Weird, I know teenage girls like Starbucks but not this much. I tried to push my way thru the sea of girls but they would all push me back.

"Excuse me,"

"Pardon me,"

"Move please,"

"Oh my god! Please move!"

All the girls glared at me as they moved to the side, flipping their hair as they did so. I rolled my eyes and walked inside the warm coffee shop. "Ah! There she is!" My boss Patricia pointed at me. There was a guy standing next to her but I couldn't see who he was since his back was facing me, but his back reminded me of someone. Oh my god it cant be. He turned around and I thought I was gonna faint, I was right. It's Harry Styles!