Divorce?

After a week, Nicole was discharged from the hospital. She can't wait to go home. She wanted to touch Waverly to her heart's content. While in the hospital she could rarely touch that wife of hers.

Early on she had already told Waverly that she would be discharged at 10am in the morning. However, Waverly has not yet arrived to pick her. She had been waiting for her wife for 2 hours already. She tried to call Waverly several times but it went straight to the voicemail. Nicole tried to call Wynonna too, but her sister in law also didn't answer her call. Nicole became really worried.

"Hey, Nix. Can you fetch me from the hospital? Waverly is still not here and I couldn't reach her." Nicole told Nixon after her brother answered his phone at the first ring.

"Alright. I will be there in 15 minutes." Nixon ended the call. Nixon really a good brother and Nicole would always been grateful for him. And true to his word, Nixon arrived at the hospital exactly 15 minutes from the called.

"Hi Nic." Nixon hugged his sister with all the brother love he had.

"Hi Nix. I want to go to my house as faster as we can. I am super worried about Waverly." Nicole said.

"Okay." Nixon hoped there is nothing bad had happened to Waverly. Nicole just got discharged and last thing they ever wanted was to have another major family problem.

                           ________________________________________________________________

Nicole opened their bedroom's door. There was no sign of Waverly. Her heart beats fast.

"Baby, where are you? I am really worried. Please call me back." Nicole leaves the umpteenth voice messages to her wife. Nicole was just about to leave the room when she saw a letter on the bed. She took the letter and read it.

Nic,
By the time you read this letter, I will not in Heaven Hurst anymore. I am so sorry for leaving you like this and this is really evil of me. But I am ashamed for what Willa had done, and every time I see you I felt guilty and unworthy to have you in my life.

And this the truth about our marriage. Dr Paul suggested that to treat your child mindset, you father must marry you with someone. So, your father offered me 1 million dollars to marry you, I accepted it so that I had a money to pay for Wynonna's surgery. And the marriage is supposed to be only for 2 years. So, I leave before that too.

But baby, I really, really do like you. I like you the moment I saw you for the first time. I will treasure our memories together for the rest of my life. It may be brief but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I wish you all the good things in the world and I hope you will find a woman who is worthy enough to have your love. 

The divorce letter is on the table at the kitchen. I haven't sign it. I want you to sign it first and then you can return it to me through my lawyer. Once again, I am so sorry.

Love,
Waverly.

Nicole wanted to die. Marriage contract? No! I will not divorce her. Absolutely not. How do I find her? Nicole walking back and forth trying hard to think about a plan. Oh yes! Jeremy or Doc. I can always ask them. Wynonna? Nicole suspected she already moved together with Waverly. She will never let Waverly moved alone without her. The two siblings really loved each other.

But for now she needs to ask her father about the 2 years marriage contract. The jet-black pixie hair cut woman dialed her father's phone number.

"Hi, dad.' Nicole said. after she heard her father's voice at the end of the line.

"Hi Nic. Are you having a problem?" Asked Noah full of concern.

"Yes, dad. Very big problem."

"What is it?" Noah became worried.

"Waverly leaves me."

"What do you mean by leaving you?" Noah was surprised. They were already planned to have dinner together at the Haught's mansion tonight to celebrate Nicole's first day home after the incident, and how come Waverly leaving Nicole?

"She felt guilty about the whole Willa incident. She thinks that she is unworthy to have me."

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

"And she also told me about the 2 years contract marriage...."

"Oh, baby girl. Yes, at first I want her to marry you to cure you, but after the two of you got married, I really wish that she will change her mind to stay married with you forever." Noah cut Nicole's word to explained. He and his wife totally like Waverly to be their daughter in law.

"I will not give up on her dad. I will find her and bring her back home." Nicole spoke firmly.

"That's my girl. I like her Nic. I really, really think that she is the one for you."

"Me too dad. Me too."

"Wow, my baby girl is mature now."

"I am cured dad. I know I haven't see Dr. Paul yet, but I know I am cured. All this while I was acting like a child because I wanted to forget the traumatic experienced I had suffered and..." Nicole stopped for a while before speak again, "..... when I came to face to face with it again, it made me to confront it rather than run away and hiding from it. Yeah, child mindset is where I hid myself all these years."

"A-are you sure Nic?" Noah was happy and excited at the same time.

"Yes, dad. I am hundred percent sure. And I am also pretty sure that I wanted my wife more than anything else in this world."

"You love her?"

"Yes, dad. I am head over heel in love with her and I am sure I will love her for the rest of my life."

"Then, go and get her baby girl. If you need help, the entire Haught family will be right behind you."

"I know that dad. Thank you. See you tonight. Bye, I love you."

"I love you too Nic." Noah ended the call.

Nicole looked at the wedding photo of her and Waverly which hanging on the wall above the bed and whispered silently, Whether you like it or not, Waverly Earp. Here I come!