Chapter 1"I came here to find someone"

Since Yuma leave Y/n. Y/n start to train harder and harder and that's how she got his Black Trigger Sakura 

5 Years later

Y/n Pov:

"Here we go i can't wait to see Yuma" Y/n said in lower voice.

"I'm finally at the meeden" Y/n said in his mind.

"Good thing i did bring some meeden money-" Y/n said in his mind but suddenly something happen.

"A- ahh im sorry" the girl said while waiting for Y/n to grab his hand.

"Hmmn thanks" Y/n said while looking at the girl.

"Ahh no problem by the way im sorry for bumping in you" the girl said while looking at Y/n's outfit.

BTW this is your outfit just choose in these

Just pick whatever outfit you want if you guys doesn't like this outfit just think of what you want to wear and you can change the color of the outfit you choose in the 3 picture btw those picture are not mine i don't own them and while you pick g...

Just pick whatever outfit you want if you guys doesn't like this outfit just think of what you want to wear and you can change the color of the outfit you choose in the 3 picture btw those picture are not mine i don't own them and while you pick guys the clothes you want your wearing a black coat with hood.

"Umm what are you uhh looking at?" Y/n said in lower voice while looking at the girl while grabbing his hand to stand up.

"Ahh im sorry it just that you clothes im wondering and why are you wearing a black coat" The girl said.

"Huhh that for me to know" Y/n said.

"im sorry again for bumping on you by the way my name is Chica, Amatori Chica" the girl said.

"My name is Y/n L/n" Y/n said in lower voice.

Y/n Pov:

This girl, my side effect tells me that this girl has a high trion if other nation know about this, this girl might get kidnap.

(Y/n tummy starts to growl because she forgot the eat)

"ah im sorry i just forgot to eat" Y/n said in lower voice.

"it ok, oh how about we go get something to eat" the girl said with smile in his face.

"Hmmn sure since i don't know where to eat because im just new here" Y/n said.

after getting some food, Y/n and chica start to walk on to go on the park.

"Y/n you said your new here right"

"indeed,  i don't know what should i do but since your here hope you help me"

"don't worry i will help you Y/n, wait how about we get to know each other"

"ok"

"so how old are you Y/n?"

"im 14, you"

"im 13, so why are you here?"

"i came here to find someone"

"may i know his name so that i can help you"

"his name is-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo its Author- Chan hehe sorry for the cliffhanger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) btw thank you for reading this book but i might still upload later i think because my motivation is still here i think haha bye bye that all.

SAYONARA(✿゚▽゚)ノ