Chapter Thirteen

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead.
it's just absolute filth.

A week had passed, and Anastasia was about ready to blow a gasket. Believe it or not, her and Michael had not had sex in four days. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but something had caught his eye. He had tried explaining it to her, but frankly, she was too sexually deprived to really care. Apparently his teachers were considering him taking a test called the seven wonders, and he was now being even more of a kiss as than usual.

He would stay after class, helping grade papers or doing any favors they needed done in hopes of influencing their decision. He hadn't ever considered it before, or even knew what it was for that matter, but he knew he could pass their silly little tests. The idea of becoming the first male supreme was exciting, and he knew it would help immensely with taking out those stubborn witches. It was all falling according to plan, and his magic was increasing at an overwhelming rate.

However, Ana still remained unsatisfied. She kept in her complaints, most of the time anyways. She knew this was important to him, important to both of them, and she knew it was selfish of her to be nitpicking and begging for a good fuck every five seconds. But she was growing tired of his late nights away from her, usually stuck in a class room sucking up or practicing his magic even more so than usual.

Truth be told, he didn't even really realize that she was irritated with him, his interest fully focused on the seven wonders. He'd come back to the room late, give her a kiss and resume his magical practices. Ana would sit and watch, read or go play on her piano again, anything to satisfy her boredom. She was trying unbelievably hard to not snap at him, but his obliviousness toward his own neglect was infuriating.

That was what was happening now. She sat on the bed, arms crossed as she watched him adjust his tie in the mirror. He had a smile on his face, and she knew he would be continuing the day with talk of that stupid test again. "I know Behold is on my side, but I don't know about John Henry." He told her, straightening his jacket.

Ah, another reason for her to love the eye liner wearing professor. It wasn't that she didn't want him to take the test, because she knew it was vital for the plan, but she was just plain moody. "Uh-huh." She answered plainly, glaring at him through the mirror.

"I know Ariel is too." He continued. "It shouldn't take much longer, I know they can feel my power growing every day." He locked eyes with her in the mirror, sending her a small smile.

"Uh-huh." She nodded, crossing her legs.

"Hell, even Jack is rooting for me." He smirked, turning around to grab his books. "Maybe the kid isn't so bad after all."

Ana clicked her tongue, a sigh leaving her as she grabbed her book. "How sweet."

Okay, maybe she was being a tad ridiculous, but he was barely giving her the time of day. And what was worse was that he didn't even notice it. He narrowed his eyes at her attitude, shifting his weight.