7

Jungkook made you walk backward till your body hit the wall harshly he did while tasting your luscious lips; Jungkook pushed his tongue inside your mouth and devoured every part

He pressed himself unto you. You felt his hard member pressing against you. You wanted him to stop because you wanted to breathe.

You wished he will stop this kissing session soon so that you can get some oxygen. The kiss didn't end; he still kept devouring your mouth. 'Stop' you mumbled against his lips, you hit his chest hard and hoped he will stop kissing you.

Jungkook understood that you want to breathe so he removed his lips from you. And he connected his forehead with yours and panted heavily, he noticed that you were also catching your breath as he does.

Jungkook: "I hate you!"

It was the same words that used to come out of his mouth whenever he is with you. Usually, every man says 'I love you' to their partners when they are with them, but this man is little different he used to say 'I hate you' each time when he is with you.

You opened your eyes to look at Jungkook; you chuckled while looking at his eyes. Jungkook was bewildered by your sudden chuckle, he was trying to understand the reason behind your chuckle.

No matter how much he tried he didn't get what that means, which raised his anger. He held your wrists and pinned your hands over your head. You moaned out of pain.

Jungkook: "Don't you deserve to be hated"

Jungkook was as close enough that you can breathe in his exhaling air. His eyes again showing nothing but the same hate and anger as every time.

You are so sick of this man, you felt like you want to shout in front of his face and say 'I hate you', and you did that, you let those words out of control.

You: "I HATE YOU TOO, Jeon Jungkook "

Jungkook was surprised by your reply; it was the first time you shouted at Jungkook. Usually, you stay quiet whenever he hurt you.

So far you were holding yourself well, but today everything gone out of your control, you were just fed up with him and his childish revenge.

Jungkook: "Hate me?"

Now Jungkook let out a small chuckle, this time he pressed your hand harder, and his other hand held your Jaw aggressively and made you look at his eyes.

Jungkook: "If you hate me that much, then why don't you sign those papers? And trust me I will divorce you once you sign them."

You studied his eyes with pain in your heart. Divorce! Does he want that so badly? It aches, during these 7 months you dealt with so much pain, physically and mentally.

Even though he hurt you every day you hoped that he will change and love you once he knows everything.

You know it was his uncle who is mishandling him, but you hate him because he never tried to listen to your side. It hurts to know that he hates your presence.