Pup Pet Gifts (Chapter 1)

Inside I felt ashamed, almost 1000 people would be inside the Big Top Circus and I just couldn't handle it. My plastic fingers covering my robotic parts started trembling like a real human, I just couldn't keep it together. "Pup Pet!" Called my oblivious cousin, Mary Annete. I sighed, like an actual person, yet again I wasn't and I hadn't exactly understood why. I didn't reply to her call, so she pushed me instead. Luckily my strings caught onto a stiff bar on the edge to look over and see the people and show. I shook my head and stretched my legs to hold onto the slippery bar, and finally pulled myself up. "I got you a gift." She sighed, like and actual human. Why are we acting like humans? We aren't, I knew that for a fact. "Here." She passed me it, and I took it to my room, where I had privacy, and space. Well, I did have space on the stage, but personal space. Where no one should bother you, but they do anyway. "Next up, Pup Pet!" Called an announcer, I heard no cheers, probably cause I wasn't really that popular anymore. I swung down on a zipline, going really fast, and while I did I heard a child say "Look Mommy! It's the Old Fashioned Clown!" I bet that mother didn't mind, thinking that I wouldn't have feelings, but I do, I am programmed to. I jumped down from the zipline which was about 50 metres from the platform stage. I didn't break any parts, but if I did, I bet there would be a meme with people fixing me and then that lady saying 'Ain't nobody got time for that'. Which I bet would be hilarious, but not for me. Maybe my cousin would think it would be funny, even though she does care for me. I did some flips and quickly stretched into a ball. Then I had to finish up my act which wasn't that surprising, considering nobody was watching me and they actually wanted to get views. How pathetic. When I did my last trick, a double spiral flip flop nobody cheered until I left. When my cousin got on, everyone cheered and were on the edge of their seats. While I waited for time to pass, I opened my gift from Mary Annete, it was a card saying that I was the best cousin ever. That was sweet, but really, I thought she would at least get me more makeup or something. She usually does, but it was the end of June and we were going to probably do more shows and probably not see each other till November, because of all the things that will take up our schedule. At least there are no more shows throughout the winter though, I really need a break through sometime of the year. But I need it fast.

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a bit short! So this is my first Wattpad story, I would really appreciate some feedback, maybe a vote and can you please share this story!?
Shoutout: @_bryanna_banfield_
Question of the Chapter: Favourite Food?
My answer: Tacosssss!!