Bonus chapter 12.

Him.

"For fuck's sake."- I sighed in utmost annoyance, leaving the boardroom. 

I am in a very shitty mood because Lionel called me at 7 fucking AM right when I was fucking my wife, saying that I am need at work now. I had to get to headquarters at 7:30AM, frustrated, aching, needy and pissed off. Business associates are late to all scheduled conferences since their flight is being delayed, 3 meets were held up in the morning, meaning I must do everything on the go because of all this mess.

To say the least, my day is not good. Like cherry on top, I missed breakfast with my family and couldn't drop kids off at school. 

I went to my office, not wanting to spend time on useless wait. I got some paperwork done and answered emails, wanting the day to end faster. 

My bitter bubble was erased by tender touch of dainty, elegantly manicured hands. Delightful, seductive, sweet, yet spicy fragrance surrounded me, making me relax in an instant. I sighed in pleasure as plump, full, soft lips left hot kisses on my neck while petite hands trailed along my arms. 

My mind got occupied with the unfinished morning business and I didn't even think twice before  guiding my wife towards myself, so she could straddle me. 

"Did you lock the door, bambina?"- I asked smokily, trailing my hands along her slim legs. 

"Sì, amore."- answered alluringly Cami, undoing buttons of my shirt one by one. 

I claimed her luscious lips in a ravishing kiss, gripping her dainty hips tightly as she rubbed against my erection, rolling her hips so fucking good. I bit her juicy bottom lip, adoring how eagerly she opened her velvety mouth. 

"Fuck."- I sighed coarsely as Camila kissed my neck, balmily trailing her soft hands along my chest and abs, taking her time. 

Fanculo, I need her so badly. 

I kissed her salaciously, taking off her almost see-through blouse. I rid her short, tight, black skirt up, cursing at the sight of black lace - bra, garter, thong, stockings. Fuck, she is a sight to behold. I rid her of her skirt, wanting clear view of my erotic wife and her perfect body. 

Bloody hell, the thing I will do to her.

"I am going to fuck you raw, principessa."- I warned her, squeezing her hips as she grinded against my hard-on. 

I smirked as she nodded eagerly, pulling me in a passionate kiss. Camila kissed my chest, abs, slowly sliding down on her knees. I gathered her long, wavy, voluminous, silky, light blonde hair in a ponytail like grip, pulling her pretty head backwards. 

"You are going to such my dick like a good girl, aren't you, bambina?"- I spoke huskily, hungrily trailing my eyes along her heavenly appearance. 

She obediently nodded, biting her juicy bottom lip. 

Her.

I clenched my thighs, feeling myself get more aroused at his words. 

After that unpleasant call of Lionel, I couldn't get him out of my mind: how he went down on me first thing in the morning, how roughly he handled me, how much he kissed me, how exquisitely he was fucking me - all of that was so damn good, yet we didn't finish. If I got to come at least 3 times because of his marvellous way of waking me up, he didn't get to do that at all. 

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his black pants, helplessly biting my lip at the sight of his boner - large, thick, long, veiny hardness. I eagerly took off his boxers as his erection sprung free, standing up for friction.