~13~

"Im getting the hell otta here!" Bucky yelled walking towards the door of the avengers tower

"Bucky bucky? You okay?" Steve asked

"Thanks to your friend Wanda, Peter doesn't whana spend any time with me!" Bucky yelled at the top of his lungs

"Where are you going?" Tony asked

"Some apartment I took" Bucky said

"No Bucky please." Natasha said

"James?" Peter said confused

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you care? 'We broke up, thereis nothing between us anymore'" Bucky imitated Peter

"Just tell me where are you going Jamie" Peter begged

"Out" Bucky said looking him cold and dead in the eyes and walked out

Avengers didn't see Bucky for 3 weeks. No sign of him. Peter was going crazy. The only thing he did was cry and sleep. He would scream sometimes. Thats the momment the Avengers saw how much Bucky meant to Peter.

Peter was walking through the city. It was raining and he was just in shis swether. He didn't see Bucky for 3 weeks and he was really worried about him.

When Peter looked up for a second he saw James.

"Bucky..." he softly yelled as he ran to Bucky and he wrapped his hands around Buckys neck and kissed him as hard as he could.

"I will never leave you again. I promise.

"Peter I- I love you" Bucky said for the very first time ever (if he said it before act like he didn't)

Peter just stood there with a shocked face trying to process what Bucky has said.

"Thank you" Is only thing Peter managed to get out of his mouth.

Bucky didn't notice that he didn't say 'I love you' back. The rain started to rain faster (😂). And Bucky took Peters face in his hands.

"Promise me this is forever" He said while his face was all wet

"I promise" Peter said and kissed Bucky on the lips

For about an hour Bucky and Peter just danced in the rain. There clothes were all wet like they have gone swimming. They didn't care at all.

They ran through rain. Danced in it. Just layed on the ground whine they were getting soaking wet.

Around 5 am when the sun started to rise. Peter and Bucky were at the top of some random building that was by the ocean so they had a pefect view. Bucky bought a blanket somewhere and so they were wrapped around a soft blanket with a cow on it.

Peter and Bucky were at many places in there relationship. But this one was special. It made ther realise that even when its tough there are always momments that they can and will find that'll make everything seem good. Even if it was just for a second. And that was one of these momments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so poetic 😂. Its kinda short but eh here. I am really busy and tommorow I am going to a birthday party and probably won't post a chapter. Or if I do it'll be a short one.

<3

Word count: 515