1. Prologue I: Messed Up

Oh my goodness, he's hot. Han yelled internally, his gaze fixed on the man's abs beside him.

He was a huge stan of [who made me a princess], and his favorite character was the MC's father, Claude de Alger Obelia, also known as the Emperor of the Obelian Empire.

Fans of the webtoon/novel give him strange looks because of his 'crooked' preference. Everyone has their preferences, and he simply like Claude, whom others dislike, but who cares?

They are overly biased toward Athanasia, in my opinion, simply because she is the main character, and they only see her point of view. She dismissed Claude at first, and it wasn't until he warmed up to her that she decided to stay. She didn't even treat Claude with sincerity with all of her heart. If I were in her situation, I'd hang around him all day and make him happy!

Ha...

It's so unfair that I can't meet him in person. Sigh.

Han...

If I ever meet him in person, I'll, hehe (dirty thoughts).

"Han!"

"You scared me! What are you screaming for?"

"I tried calling you several times, but you were spacing out." What is he contemplating? Is it the same as before? His eyes darkened as he tightened his grip on Han's waist.

"Ouch! Don't squeeze. It hurts!" He looked at the big hand which was on his naked waist. That's right. Naked.

But contrary to Han's wish, the man didn't move his hands away but squeezed harder.

"Ah!" Han was about to send a glare when he met a cold stare, which caused him to freeze.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

It suddenly dawned on Han that he was the one at fault for being ignorant in the aftercare of their exercise.

"Yes, It was my mistake for spacing out on such an important moment. Sorry." Han pouted.

Hearing Han's response softened the man's expression and raised the corner of his lips slightly: "Fine."

Han's eyes widened, and an exhilarated expression crossed his face. The man has blonde hair that is almost golden and deep blue eyes. He resembles him. Aaaah!

The man's expression darkens again as he grits his teeth as if he can see through Han's thoughts. He then moved, towering over Han's body.

"Wait...! What are you doing?"

"What else? Of course, it's your punishment time."

"But we just did it, and I'm tired. My waist hurts too."

The man smirked: "Be obedient, baby, ok?"

Han swooned at his expression and then took the initiative to raise his legs: "I'll listen to you."

"Good." The man said, his lips colliding with Han's in reverie as if tasting a luxury delicacy.

As the bed creaked again, causing blush-inducing sounds, sexual acts of intimacy occurred. Pants and moans rang out in the room for nearly an hour, indicating that the two people in the bed were having a good time.

Han was in a state of ecstasy as he stared at the man who resembled Claude. He became even more aroused at the thought, unaware of the man's rage at the time.

The man flipped Han over to lay on his stomach; his thrust became rougher as he strangled Han's neck. Shock overcame Han as he started choking: "Ha, I can't brea- ha."

"Who the fuck is Claude! You're mine." As his grip on Han's neck tightens, the man doesn't seem to hear him.

Han felt as if he couldn't breathe after a minute. Fuck. I messed up. I'm going to die at the hands of Claude. No. He is not him. Haaa. Screw this nonsense. At the very least, let me reincarnate in who made me a princess. As if it were even possible. Shit. These were his final thoughts before entering an eternal slumber.