Billie x Y/N- The benefits of friends- Billie G!P

-Billie g!p

Billie has been (Y/N)'s best friend for as long as she could remember. They had grown up in the same cul-de-sac, gone to the same schools, and told each other everything. Well, nearly everything. What had gone unspoken between them started as an innocent crush but had grown into an intense electric charge that neither acknowledged for fear of spoiling their friendship. Which is why, when Billie decided to stay over at (Y/N)'s after a sudden rain storm, things became tricky.

It started innocently enough — after deciding on a movie night and feasting on popcorn, (Y/N) asked Billie where she'd like to sleep. She offered her the couch and she accepted, so she brought out a pillow and some sheets, placing them on the couch before locking eyes with her. They stared at each other for a few moments, unspoken feelings simmering between them.

(Y/N) broke the gaze first, "Goodnight, Bils", she said with a small smile before walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)", she called after her, resigned to spend the night alone on the couch.

A few hours passed and both Billie and (Y/N) were still wide awake, listening to the storm and feeling no less aroused than before. Just as (Y/N) had convinced herself to go back down the stairs, if only for a glass of water, Billie knocked on her door.

"Hey (Y/N), you still awake in there?", she asked. She heard a quiet, "Yes", and opened the door hesitantly, taking in the sight of (Y/N)'s reclining form.

She smiled sleepily at her, "Couldn't sleep?"

"No", she replied, clutching the pillow she'd given her, "Would it be okay if I slept in here instead?"

"Of course, Billie", (Y/N) said, lifting the sheets on the other side of the bed so she could climb in. Once Billie was settled, (Y/N) noticed how tense she was and reached for her hand, accidentally brushing her hard-on with her hand. Billie inhaled sharply and (Y/N) instantly withdrew, both of them frozen with embarrassment.

"Bils...", (Y/N) began slowly before being interrupted by her: "I'm sorry (Y/N), I was trying to hide it because I didn't want to ruin our friendship or anything".

Even in the dark, (Y/N) could see how hard she was blushing and silently giggled to herself before replying, "It's okay Billie, I've been feeling like that all night, too". She paused for a moment, gathering her courage, and then said, "I think if we're going to get any sleep tonight, we'll have to deal with this."

Billie thought briefly, weighing her options before finally saying, "Maybe if we only got off next to each other, we could still be friends in the morning".

(Y/N) let out a long, low breath, thinking about her proposal before shifting onto her back and asking, "Should we talk?"

"I think it might help", Billie responded thoughtfully, "I could tell you how I get girls into bed or something like that". Billie groaned at the thought, her hand reaching down to brush over her achingly hard cock.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, "Isn't that kind of immature Eilish?", she asked playfully.

"If you want I can just go back downstairs and deal with this by myself, but I think you're just as turned on as I am right now", Billie replied smugly, "So do you want me to tell you or not?"

(Y/N) nodded slightly, her hand drifting down to the growing damp spot on her panties as Billie chuckled and spoke, "Well I normally start by laying her down and running my hands down her body while I kiss her neck".

(Y/N) moaned at the thought and slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties, fingers circling her clit. Billie noticed and reached into her underwear to wrap a hand around herself. "Then I'll run my hands back up her body, stopping at her tits so I can trace her nipple with my thumb", she continued and watched mesmerized as (Y/N) groped her breast and thumbed her nipple, mimicking her words. She let out a small moan at the action and Billie felt herself go impossibly harder at the sound before hoarsely saying, "I think I'd take her clothes off then and mine so I can see how wet I've made her". (Y/N) paused for a moment, then took off her pajamas and panties, leaving her naked beneath the sheets.

When (Y/N) realized Billie wasn't continuing, she turned her head and met his lust-filled eyes, saying, "Please don't stop Bils", with a pout on her lips and a whine in her voice, her fingers making sloppy, wet noises as they fucked into her.

Billie blinked and smirked, "Eager are we, (Y/N)?", her hand moving slightly faster around her dripping cock. (Y/N) moaned in response and Billie shifted her hips up slightly to meet her hand before saying, "I'd finger her just like your fingering yourself (Y/N) and when she was wet enough, I'd slide into her hard and fast."

"Are you close Bils?", (Y/N) asked breathlessly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth slightly, making her lips glossy with spit.

"Yeah", Billie replied, her hand moving faster, spreading precum dripping from the head all over her shaft, "I'd fuck her so hard, make her clench around me as she came over and over." At those words, (Y/N) let out a gasp, palming her left breast with her hand as her back arched, "Ohhh! Billie! I'm cumming! Fuck!" Billie's eyes widened and she let out a strangled moan as she came thick ropes all over herself and the bed sheets. As they both returned to the reality of the dark room and how close they were to each other in the bed, (Y/N) turned her head to face Billie and with a small smile asked, "Were you thinking of me when you were telling me those things Bils?"

Billie smirked slightly before admitting, "Yeah, I was (Y/N). I just couldn't help it."

"Well", (Y/N) replied, "after we get some sleep, do you wanna make that a reality?" Billie nodded and smiled sleepily before inching closer to (Y/N) who was beginning to drift off, "Goodnight Bils."

"Goodnight Y/N"

A/N
Haloo! This is my first chapter please tell me what you think 🥲

Proof read ✅

Please request here —>