Camren: Team (Sex) Mates

*Camilas POV*

The whole team had finally settled down and changed into comfortable clothing. Softball summer camp was definitely no joke, and that was apparent to us all on the first day.

Tonight was the night before our first resting day, so we used the time for some bonding.

"I know a game we could play," Dinah said, smirking as her eyes scanned our faces.

As most heads turned to look in her direction, my eyes couldn't help but wander over to the pale skinned brunette across from me. She sat with her legs crossed, her elbow on her knee, and her chin propped on top of her fist. Her hair was in a messy pony tail, but she looked incredible. She was watching Dinah speak, as most of the girls were, but her gentle, green eyes would sometimes flicker to various areas of the room. She-

"If it lands on you, you have to take a piece of clothing off."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Dinah wide eyed. She was smirking at me.

"Wait, what?"

"We'll pass around this music box," she paused to hold up the small, pastel yellow box, "and the person who is holding it when the music stops have to take off an article of clothing."

The team mumbled a few words of understanding, and before I knew it, the game began.

We sat in a circle and began to pass the box, which played what I recognized to be Ode to Joy. I held my breath as it went all the way around, but luckily, it landed on Dinah. She quickly slipped off her hoodie, and the game continued.

-

Everyone was left in a bra and panties, or something very close to that. It was nothing that any of us haven't seen before, but by now, I couldn't get myself to look away from Lauren. Her collarbones took the spot light after her t-shirt was discarded. The tank top she wore was so dainty, and as I watched her chest rise and fall, I could feel the heat building up in my body.

All of a sudden the box was shoved into my lap. I groaned, cursing myself for not being more aware, and grabbed the ends of my shirt. I slipped it off, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

The box went around again, and when my eyes went to view Lauren, her green irises were looking right into mine. Her bottom lip was caught between her teeth as she eyed me, and I found myself doing the same.

There had always been an attraction there. We'd eye each other from a distance, but other times we were completely friendly. One time, we almost kissed, but Ally and Normani came sprinting into the locker room looking for Lucy, so that didn't happen.

"Well would you look at that," Normani said, snicker as she quickly passed the box over to Lauren as the music stopped. "Guess you'll be twinning with your girl over there."

I blushed as the beauty pulled off her tank top and looked right at me. A smirk was playing on her lips, and the other girls were probably doing the same things.

-

"Why don't y'all go fuck already?" Dinah asked bluntly, causing Ally to bust out laughing.

I ignored her, continuing my staring competition with Lauren. Both of us were left in our underwear and bras. Tension grew apparent to everyone.

As soon as she stood up from her spot, I shot up too, following her trail up the stairs.

"You better get it, Mila!" Ally yelled, followed by other hollers from the girls.

I walked into Lauren's room and shut the door behind me. She stood in front of the bed, unashamedly scanning my body.

She was right there. Just a few steps and cloth was separating our bodies. Unable to resist, I lunged forward and kissed her hungrily. She gasped at the sudden contact, but kissed me back just as hard a second later. Her hands grasping my hips, I fell on top of her as she fell on to the bed. It creaked under our bodies as we slowly pushed our way up to the head board.

Our tongues swirled around each other, completely intoxicating my being. She'd occasionally capture mine in between her lips and suck on it gently.

It felt like I was being struck by lightning over and over again. The way she'd hum against my lips as we kissed. The way her skin felt against mine. The way I could feel her rapid heartbeat. The way her body fluidly rubbed against mine.

Finally breaking the kiss for air, we stared into each other's eyes. Her pupil was dilated, making the soft green scarce. I could see nothing but pure lust.

I leaned into her body once more, this time attaching my lips to her neck. I quickly found my pulse point, and earned the most erotic moan when I sucked on it.

As I licked her skin, her hands traveled up my back and swiftly unclasped my bra. Shifting my weight onto one hand and then throwing it off with the other, I tugged on her strap, telling her I wanted her to take her's off too.

She sat up, and I moved with her to end up on her lap. I managed to undo her bra and give her neck the attention it deserved at the same time. Meanwhile, her delicate fingers worked my nipples, squeezing and pulling them enough to have me squirming. Reluctantly, I pulled away long enough to completely remove her bra. I bit my lip at the sight of her pink, perked up nipples. Pushing her back down gently, I drew my tongue out of my mouth and licked her left nipple. She shivered beneath me as I swirled my muscle around the pink bud.

I was straddling her hips, dangerously close to her sweet spot. I could feel her squirming against me and smirked when she sighed deeply. After giving both nipples attention, I sat up and shifted my body so that our centers were close. Our breathing was hurried, and Lauren bucking her hips up didn't help. I looked into her eyes once more as her hands traveled up my back and onto my breasts. Her eyes fluttered shut as she massaged them, pleasing me seemed to please her too.

"Lauren," I whispered, causing her to open her eyes.

I smiled down at her, and before I could speak again, her lips were on mine. She grabbed my by the waist, her tongue slipping into my mouth, and flipped us over. I moaned as she slid my underwear down. The air of the room hit my center, and I shivered, my arousal becoming obvious.

"I hope you didn't think you'd top first," she whispered as yet another smirk formed on her lips.

I bit my bottom lip as she leaned forward. She left wet kisses on my inner thighs close to my knees. Slowly, she made her way up towards my opening. I held my breath in anticipation. She was such a tease. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoying it.

I sharp moan shot out of me when her warm, flattened tongue was dragged up my lips and clit. Her tongue poked my entrance, then glided through my folds. I was a moaning mess. She sucked on my clit, hard enough to have my legs shaking, soft enough to keep me from cumming

"Oh fuck," I whined when she softly blew center

Her tongue once again met my center, but this time, it slid in. She moaned against me, and the sensation of the vibrations, her warm tongue inside of me, and her nose in between my folds was too much.

"I'm ready to cum," I whispered quickly.

I was involuntarily clenching around her tongue, which was twisting and rubbing around inside of me. I grabbed my boobs and arched my back as heat traveled from my center to my stomach. My abs were contracting harshly, my eyes were screwed shut. I needed my release.

My hips were forced down by Lauren's left arm, and her open hand was rubbing feverishly at my clit. My body jolted upwards, and I crumbled at the harshness of my orgasm. My mouth was left open as moan after moan left it. The green eyed girl's tongue was now carefully licking up my fluids, and the slurping noises she made had me shaking all over again.

"Holy shit," we said at the same time.
————————————————————————

(A/N) As always please comment and vote 🚆🏃‍♀️

Tell me your requests —>