contest ruined

I'm representing my own country in the Eurovision song contest 2021, wow! this has been a long dream of mine since I was little. and now I'm in the middle of it all with all these amazing contestants.

today is the final and I'm so nervous. I know my song is good and people like it but still it makes me nervous to think about what other people think about me. well, I have made it to the final so there must be something good at least.

I'm waiting for my turn in the green room. I can hear music playing from the stage and people cheering along with it. other contestants are in the green room with me and watching Sweden perform.

I get up from my chair tell my other friends (or my band members) that I need to use the restroom and that I will back in just a minute. I start walking down the aisle to the restrooms.

suddenly someone bumps into me. I can feel warm coffee spilling all over my dress. I just freeze there and look at my white dress covered in brown coffee stains.

"omg, I'm so so sorry", a low voice with an italian accent says in front of me. I take a look at this asshole who ruined my day. he has brown eyes like honey pots and his dark hair sleeked back with a little strain of hair falling down his cheek.

"f*ck you!", I say angrily as I try to get the coffee out of my dress. "what can I do?", he says panicking and offering me a napkin to try to clean my dress. it really doesn't help at all.

"nothing, you ruined it", I say quietly. I'm obviously so mad at him. but fine I will admit that he's kinda cute with those worried pretty dark eyes.

"can I pay for it?", he says while searching his wallet from his back pocket. "you know what, don't worry about it", I say and take a glance at him. "my mom didn't like it anyways so-", I say laughing a bit awkwardly.

"I think it looks pretty on you", he says smiling, "even with those stains." I slightly smile at him and nod for a thanks. I'm glad that I was smart enough to take another dress with me incase something like this would happen.

he gives me a small piece of paper. "I will pay for it", he says smiling and winks at me. he walks away and my eyes follow him the whole time until he disappears behind the corner.

I look at the paper in my hand and gently fold it open. there's his phone number, he is Damiano...

(I'm glad that you are enjoying my stories 🤍)