𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

❝ 𝐎𝐇𝐇𝐇

❝ 𝐎𝐇𝐇𝐇...𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀
𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ❞

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 with a person who stilldidn't understand themeaning what it felt to be loved

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
with a person who still
didn't understand the
meaning what it felt to be
loved...❞

━━ never worry child
for you have many
options to choose from..

      THE WORLD fools us into thinking it is kind by giving us people to love so we can marry them.

Marriage only people who live normal lives get to enjoy the life of marriage, oh the sweet life of marriage to have your significant other deeply love you just how you love them. Only some are lucky to be in a love-full and perfect marriage full of love & joy.

Something y/n was forced into never once in her life would she think, she'll be the one marrying it wasn't her place that was the reason why her oldest step-sister was born for, but due to her sister's selfish desires on finding true love, she ran away with her lover.

y/n l/n the second oldest daughter in the l/n family, well not full blood. The family is known for being demon slayers with their breathing style. Akemi l/n the first daughter in the l/n family, her name means the beauty of dawn since she was the eldest daughter her place was to marry a rich nobleman or one of the members of the demon slayer crops, but due to her desire of marrying the person she loves, she ran away from home and is seen as an outcast to the family. Ena l/n the second oldest sibling in the family and the first son born in the l/n family, his name means gift from God since he was the first male born his place was to join the demon slayer corps and get married.

The funny thing was the Ena would get to choose who he wanted to marry since males were always seen as gods in this household. Just like that Ena was now seen as the family disappointment for wanting to marry a male. So much freedom he had just to be taken because of love, love is the key to death. Since his name means gift of God it looked like God had taken him back because he was now dead.