Chapter 1.

"Who are you? You have changed. your pathetic and low, all i see now is some useless whore." He said angrily, his words stinging.

"Who am i? i'm still me, yeah i have changed but that all because of you! You lied to me. Were we even friends in the first place? Were you using me that whole time, as the rich girl who lives next door?" i spat back. We were stood close. We were looking each other right in the eyes. My anger was bubbling inside of me. 

"Using you? Why would I use you? I honestly thought you were my friend. I never lied to you! I just didnt tell you! You were so caught up in your own problems to realise that i was moving on with my life. Moving on from a freak like you!" He yelled in my face causing tears to pool in my eyes. By now everyone he knew that was here for him was watching and whispering.

"Freak? How dare you call me a freak! If all you ever thought of me was that I am a freak then why were you friends with me? You moved on alright, but you didnt tell me! Why didnt you tell me?" I shouted back at him tears cascading down my cheeks.

"I felt sorry for you, thats why! Take a look around, i'm famous and your just plain you." He spat at me.

"I wish I never met you. Dont fucking speak to me ever again! I wish I hadn't fell for you, it was the biggest mistake i have ever made!" I shouted then ran through the crowds of people to the exit.

Leaving the love of my life forever......or so i thought.

_________________________________________________________________________

SORRY!! I KNOW IT'S SHORT!!!! I'LL BE POSTING LONGER PARTS!!!