Chapter 13.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stood under the boiling water, letting in sting my skin. It wasn't anything compared to the pain I was feeling inside. I needed him and I couldn't have him. He was the one. My heart is broken and there is nothing I can do. I turned the taps off and goose bumps covered my skin as the cold air hit my body. I wrapped a fluffy white towel and walked into my huge walk-in-robe. I pulled out an outfit not really caring about what it looked like and put it on.

I walked down the stairs and out the front door to Alexis' waiting Porsche.

We drove to London. The whole time talking about the wedding or other silly things. We decided we would just walk around and look in any shop. Alexis took forever trying to find a parking spot. When she finally did we got out of the Porsche and started walking the streets. Everything was crowded today. Someone shoved me into a window. I turned around to see loads of screaming girls. There was a lady with a daughter standing near us.

"Um, excuse me but why is there so many screaming girls here?" I asked the lady.

"One Direction" was all i heard her say but it was enough for me to understand completely.

I just took Alexis's hand and dragged her through the crowds. I had girls calling me a bitch and shoving me. We were right near the front when I heard a girl say.

"Stop pushing your way to the front you stupid whore" then she tripped me. I pulled myself up and turned to face her.

"Why on earth would I come here to see One Direction, if they don't want to know who I am? You are all fucking lucky, I saved Louis from getting hit by a car and all you can do is call me a whore. If it wasn’t for me you precious Louis wouldn't be alive. So just get over yourselves. I'm just trying to get through so I can go shopping, seriously." I yelled causing all the girls to go silent. There was thousands of girls. I turned on my heel and kept on walking all the girls moving out of my way. I walked into someone at the end. I looked up to see Louis Tomlinson. He was as white as a ghost and completely stunned.

"Sarah?" Louis whispered.

"I hope the concrete didn’t do too much damage." I said then kept walking.

"WAIT SARAH! YOU'RE ALIVE?" He called to me.

"I have been for the past 19 years" I called back then felt someone pulled at my wrist.

"What?" I spat in his face.

"Thank you for saving me. Alexis told us you were dead." He said sadly.

"Is that why you never came back?" I said tears running down my cheeks.

"Yes." He said lowering his head.

"Is that why Harry is happy?" I was looking straight at him holding a beautiful blonde girl around her waist and smiling.

"He isn't happy." Louis said.

"But he has moved on and I need to do the same." I whispered and wiped a tear away.

"I'm sorry Sarah." He said then turned and walked away.

"I am too Louis, I am too." I whispered to myself. I realised I had lost Alexis in the crowd. I pulled out my phone and typed a new message.

To Alexis: Dont come looking for me. I dont want to see you ever again. You don't want me to be happy, do you? You took him away from me. You told them I was dead. I'm not coming to your wedding. Stay out of my life. 

I clicked send then walked over to the park. Tears were running down my face but I didn't care. I found a huge tree and sat under it. I watched everything and everyone. He thought I was dead. He moved on. He didn’t love me anymore. I knew Louis was watching me as I had seen him looking over to me. I knew I couldn’t sit there forever so I got up and fixed my makeup. I walked the streets looking for somewhere to eat when I finally found a Nando's, my favorite. It didn't look busy so I went in and sat at a table by myself. I ordered my food and waited for the lady to bring it to me. When the lady came back I heard screams. Then the manager rushed out and locked the door quickly behind seven people. The seven people I didn't want to be locked in a restaurant. They were seated in the back of the restaurant. I saw Louis looking straight at me. I gave him a sad smile and he just nodded. I had lost my appetite in hearing them laughing and having a good time. I just sat with my head facing my plate. I felt someone's presence across from me.

"Hey Sar" Louis said.

"Lou, it’s great to see you but they think I'm dead. They can't see me and when they look for you, Ash won't be happy and the lads will be confused. I’m sorry Lou." I said with my head still down.

"I just wanted to know if you're okay." He asked.

"No, I'm not and I won't ever be." I said looking up to him. 

"You will one day, see ya Sarah" He said then got up and walked over to their table. I looked down to my food and realized I needed some sauce which was over near their table. I got up and walked over to the sauces deciding on which one. I felt water splash over my head and I turned to see Harry's blonde headed girlfriend and Ash. Ash gasped but Blondie started yelling at me.

"You little whore stop trying to take Ash's man!" She spat in my face. I just smiled.

"Don't call me a whore when you took my man!" I spat back. Ash was frozen but blondie wasn’t done.

"I didn't take your man! Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch!" She yelled.

"I thought Harry had better taste!" I laughed. The boys had all came up to us. They all gasped and were frozen.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She yelled. I laughed even harder.

"Your worst nightmare babe!" I said smiling. She didn’t have a comeback so she just slapped me. It didn’t hurt.

"Seriously? Did you expect me to cry? That's nothing compared to the pain I feel inside when the love of my life is all over you." I said. The boys were still staring at me.

"Sarah? You're alive?" Ash said still shocked.

"Why do you all ask that? I never died. I woke up from the coma fine. Alexis told you I was dead so she could wreck my happiness. You all seemed to move on pretty easy though. I actually wish I wasn't dragged here by my sister. Only because seeing the trash Harry replaced me with kind of hurts!" I said calmly. Louis was smiling.

"Well I have to go. Have a good life you bitch!" I said then slapped her. She fell down to the ground crying but no one helped her up.

" You're only crying for attention. Oops, I think I stole it! Bye babe!" I said in her face then walked out. Leaving them all shocked. I smiled to myself and started walking.