Chapter 2

"What are you going to do..?" Plob got up slowly almost tripping from shock. She knew Dob was violent and a prick but she didn't expect her to have a whole box cutter with her.
   "Any last words?" Dob didnt answer Plob's question but then...
   "P.E SUCKS WHY DID WE PLAY STEAL THE BACON AGAIN!!!!" Plob's ears twitched at the familiar voice. It was Kibbo. Another voice chimmed in.
  "You're the one who sucks." It was Kibble. Dob immediately left through the other door across the cafeteria. Plob felt like Kibble and Kibbos presence was a blessing from the gods.
   "PLOOOOOBBBBB KIBBLE IS BEING MEAN AGAIN!!!!!" Kibbo threw a turding tantrum and threw herself into Plob's arms.
  "You really do suck at steal the bacon though." Plob was really being honest. The amount of times Kibbo had face planted running towards the football was insane.
   Everyone started flooding in from whatever classes they came from. Kibbo, Kibble, and Plob sat in their usual spot. Kibbo got cleaning duty after school and detention next Thursday due to throwing tomato sauce at Chonk from across the cafeteria.
  It was after lunch and Plob was heading to History where of course, she sat next to Dob.
  "Today we will be starting a project on the Civil War even though you've probably already learned about it many times I like to make you guys suffer." Mrs Rodent loves to hear students groan and complain.
   "I will read out the partners now." Plob was in her own world staring at the clock until she heard her name.
  "Plob...and Dob!" Dob shot up. Plob did the same.      They stared at eachother for a good 10 seconds.
  They both cursed under their breath.
   "Absolutely great...."
   Plob and Dob were assigned the long table all the way in the back. Little did they know this simple project was the beginning of something they would have never seen coming.