Eighteen

"Edward, when you told us that Bella told Kristina to back off. Why did she say it?" Angel asked in the middle of the nights as she couldn't sleep.

"I asked her that, but she said she didn't want to lose me and sometime later her mind changed." Edward said as he looked at his sister in law. "She knew that it was time to actually let go and that her sister should be happy."

Angel nodded as she looked at the time. She walked away as Edward left to see Kristina. Jasper arrived as Angel walked in making him smile. "Talking to Edward."

"Yeah." She said as she walked over to him and hugged him. "Hensley is sound asleep and we have most of the night to do whatever."

Jasper watched her walk to their bed making him groan at her teasing. "Darlin', if I wasn't already dead, you would be killing me all over again."

"You love it though." Angel tells him making Jasper agree before he pounced on her causing her to scream out and laugh.
~~~
The next day, Kristina and Angel walked together. "When do I get to meet Hensley?" Kristina asked. "Edward keeps talking about her and I really want to meet her."

"Soon." She said.

Jasper smiled as he wrapped his arms around his wife. "When you come over, Kristina, is when you get to meet our daughter." He said.

Kristina smiled as she walked over to Edward. They don't know if Edward told her about what the Cullens are yet, but with the way Kristina acts. She knows. Justin looked at Angel and Jasper as they walked into the cafeteria talking. "What are you two talking about?"

"We're planning on leaving Forks for a bit." Angel said. "Just us and Hensley."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jasper says. "We've been wanting a vacation with our daughter..." he trailed off when he saw his friend having a vision.

"So, Jessica, how's that speech."
~~~
Angel sat in her and Jasper's room with Hensley giggling at her dad as he went back and forth packing. "What is going on, Jasper?" She said.

He stopped and looked at her. "Alice saw Victoria."

"Oh." She said. "What's going to happen to Kristina and Bella."

"Their going with Edward to visit their mother." Jasper said. "Renee knows about Edward asking Kristina out and Bella explained that it was her choice."

Angel nodded as she looked at Hensley. "Is it me or do you think that Hensley would be living the life we are living?"

"I was wondering the same, but hopefully its not as dangerous as our life." He said as he kissed her head. "Ready?'

"Yes."