Evacuate

After a few years and your daughter, Park Eunha is now 6 years old. Jimin would sing to her and you gave her your necklace. 

Eunha: EOMMA!!

Y/n: Yes?

Eunha: I can't sleep

Jimin: I'll sing for you. If you want.

Eunha: YES!! Please!

Jimin: What song?

Eunha: SERENDIPITY!

You giggled because she loves the song. You decided to sleep with her while he was signing.

Jimin:

~When you see me, when you touch me.... Cause you love me, and I love you..... Love me now, touch me now... Just let me love you.... Just let me love you... ~

Eunha: APPA!! Lie!! Please I want to hear lie!

Jimin: Alright but this is the last one because Eomma is already asleep.

Jimin:

~Don't be like a prey, smooth like a like snake.... caught  in a lie.... caught in a lie..... I feel so far way. You always come my way... Caught in a lie. x4.

Good night.

Jimin POV

I went back to our chared bedroom and left Y/n and  Eunha sleep. 
Suddenly, someone called on Y/n's phone. I picked it up.

On the phone.

Jimin: Hello?

??: Who is this?

Jimin: I'm Kim Y/n's husband. 

??: Oh okay.

Jimin: Why did you call?

??: I was suppose to tell this to you, but I didn't have your number. So I have some bad news.

Jimin: Yes? What is it.

??: That house your friends live in

Jimin: WHat about it?

??: You and everyone has to evacuate tonight before 4:00 AM.

Jimin: W-WHAT WHY?!

??: The Police found the dead bodies of a male and female. Buried not too far away, so they might start searching and your secret might be revealed.

Jimin: Wh-Who are you?

??: I am a friend of Kim Seok Jin.

Jimin: Why didn't you contact him?

??: Because you're the Alpha right?

Jimin: Y-Yes

??: So now you know. S-Sorry I have to go.

Jimin: W-Wait wh-

He hung up before I was able to finish my sentence. "4:00 AM?! What time is it?!" I asked myself, while looking at my phone.

Jimin: Fuck!

It was 11:45 PM. Only 4 hours and 15 minutes. I called Jin but he wouldn't answer. "PICK UP!!... Damn IT!".

I ran to Eunha's room and packed up our belongings, I wanted Y/n and Eunha to get enough sleep.