The wedding of Sirius Black and Aurora Evans

I woke up to shaking from my crazed red-head sister. "Aurora, Aurora! Come on you have to be awake at your wedding!" I smiled and laughed slightly.

"Where is Sirius?" I questioned. I fell asleep with him right next to me as I had most nights. No we had never done anything I am still a virgin. For today at least.

"Aurora stop daydreaming and get up! You have to get in the shower!",Lilly  yelled,"Mum and Tuney will be here by the time you get out." I smiled.

It had been too long since I had seen my family. Dumbledore had found a way for them to attend safely, but I probably wouldn't see them for awhile after that. I stood up slowly and made my way to the bathroom to shower. It wasn't long before I heard voices in my room.

"Mum! Tuney."

"Lily darling I have missed you!"

"Hello Lily....." I recongnized the voices of my mother and my twin immediatly and quickly finished rinsing out my hair.

"Mummy! Tuney!" I yelled exiting the bathroom and attacking the pair with a hug. I wore a purple silky bathrobe, but they were family so it was ok. "Where is dad?" I asked looking around.

"Meeting Sirius," Lily explained. I nodded and turned back to my mother and older sister by 5 minutes.

"Oh Aurora you have grown up so much!" my mother exclaimed her eyes glistening with tears. Petunia too looked happy to see me though I could tell she was trying to hide it.

"I have missed you," I whispered hugging her. Her shorter dark curls, the same shade of mine, shifted slightly and I caught a barely audible,"I missed you too." I smiled and pulled back.

"I am going to check up on the gest arrivals and be sure that everything is running smoothly before getting ready. Tuney if you help me with my hair I will help with yours." Lily sounded stressed. Petunia looked shocked that Lily would wish for her to do her hair but nodded in acceptance.

"Why don't you take Petunia with you and introduce her to some people?" Mum asked. I knew that she didn't really want to get rid of Petunia, but just wanted a few minutes alone with me.

"You have become quite the young lady," my mother commented sitting onto my bed looking at the scrapbook I was flipping through.

"That is Sirius and I," I said pointing to a picture of Sirius and I in the process of pulling my initiation prank.

My mother smiled warmly," He reminds me of your father." I smiled and blushed slightly.

"I have no doubt he will make a wonderful husband, but when should I expect grandchildren?" she asked embarrassing me. I blushed scarlet causing her to laugh.

"Well come on let's get you ready!" she led me over to a stylists chair before beginning to do my makeup the muggle way. When she finished with that she moved on to my hair and that is about the time Lily and Petunia returned to my room. Lily, molly, and petunia were to be my bridesmaids, Lily being the maid of honor.

The other marauders would be Sirius's groomsmen with James being the best men.   Lily smiled and sat in the chair next to me while petunia did her hair and soon Molly entered.

"Molly! This is my mother,Susanna and my sister, Petunia." I quickly introduced as it was almost time to put my dress on. Mum put the finishing touches on my hair before moving to help the others with theirs and before I knew it I was putting on the dress. HER DRESS~     www.polyvore.com/aurora_wedding/s...     BRIDESMAIDS~ www.polyvore.com/wediing/set?id=1... . I heard a polite knocking on the door and Lily opened it to reveal my father.

"Daddy!" I eaclaimed rushing into his arms as best I could in a dress and heels.

"My little Aurora has grown up," he commented looking at me smiling. I could tell he was trying to stop tears, but he was failing. This caused me to start to tear up.

"No stop! You will ruin the makeup!" Lily exclaimed. Everyone laughed slightly.

"Oh don't worry!" Molly assured before pulling out her wand and muttering a spell as she was the only other of age witch.

"MOMMY!" I heard somebody scream from the other room causing her to sigh, "That must be Charlie or Bill I have to go see what they want. I will only be a moment." She sent me an apologetic look before exiting the room.

By the time she returned it was time for the bridesmaids first went Petunia with Peter, Next Molly with Remus, and Last Lily and James. I gave my father a nerveous look before we started our walk down the seemingly neverending aisle. I looked up and saw Sirius staring at me with his mouth open slightly.

I giggled slightly and he quickly shut his mouth blushing.

My father handed me to him and before I knew it the priest spoke those words,"You may now kiss your bride!" Sirius smiled before kissing me tenderly. We both turned to our cheering families before walking up the aisle and exiting the Great Hall. Just like that I was a married woman by the name of Aurora Black.  

Hey Guys! I have recently gotten an editor for this story and as far as I know she has been doing a great job editing these chapters! I hope you enjoyed!