𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Since y'all asked........here is part 2!!!

(Smut warning!) of course

"I wasn't done with that!" I whined as he took me to the bedroom after throwing my popsicle away.

"Yeah, well I've got you a better popsicle," JJ confirmed, hurling me onto the bed.

"I want you down to your underwear now," He demanded making my eyes widen while my panties dampened at his stern tone.

"Now"

I followed his orders and started stripping my clothes as he locked the bedroom door, closed the curtains making the room darker, and turned on a fan cause it was hotter than hades in there.

After I got my clothes off and I was only in my bra and panties, JJ looked me up and down checking me out even though he'd seen my body many times before. I wasn't wearing anything too fancy either but it was better than my usual plain white bra and boy shorts.

"C'mere," JJ said, curling his finger, motioning for me to move toward him. I crawled to the edge of the bed and stood up in front of him, looking up at him.

"On your knees," JJ commanded, pushing me down onto my knees before he took off his shirt and threw it across the room. I watched him untie the knot that held his shorts up, biting my lip as my eyes flickered down to his bulge sticking up.

Once his shorts were gone he pulled down his boxers, uncovering his thick long erection.

My panties were soaking now. I'd seen his dick multiple times before but my breath caught in my throat every time. He was massive.

"C'mon, baby, suck me like that popsicle" JJ insisted, thrusting his hips forwards begging me to get started.

I took his length into my hand and kissed his pink tip as he bit his lip watching me intently. I twirled my tongue around the end, lapping up all the precum that had leaked out before I licked a long strip from the base back up. leaving a trail of saliva.

"That's—that's not what you was doing with that popsicle," JJ fumbled with his words as he pushed my hair out of my face.

I opened my mouth wider and I wrapped my lips around his dick. Sucking him like I was the popsicle. He groaned loudly as I started giving him a blowjob.

"Fuck, Y/n," he moaned, leaning against the wall behind him for stability making me scoot forwards a little. I took as much as I could until he was all the way in the back of my throat. The part that I couldn't reach, I massaged with my hands. He was a moaning and groaning mess as I bobbed my head up and down, gagging a little when he hit the back of my throat.

"Shit, that feels so fucking good, baby" he whimpered in satisfaction, throwing his head back against the wall as he gridded his teeth together.

I felt him twitch inside my mouth meaning he was close. He started thrusting his hips forwards, pushing what I couldn't take into my mouth, choking me.

His thrust became harder, pushing more and more into my mouth. I gagged as I gripped onto his thighs to hold myself up. Tears slipped from my eyes. It was too much, I couldn't take it but as I tried to pull away he grabbed my head, holding me in place as he fucked my mouth.