~Chapter 4~

~Chapter 4~

You decided to go check out the building since you still had no what was where unless it was the kitchen, your room or the practise room.
You were walking down a hall and saw an opened door, it was glass and clear. You went closer to the door about to just walk past it, until you heard talking. For some reason you didn't want anyone to see you just wondering so you slowed your pace.

"Before you start, is this about y/n"

Your ears immediately perked hearing your name in someones else's mouth
"who tf-"you mouthed.

"I just...i can't believe she forgot me" changbin said sounding hurt.

"wha.."you said quietly

"i know, its okay i promise" chan reassured

"But-" Changbin was cut off by han yelling your name.

"Y/n! hey"

You really wanted to hear what was going on but you had to put a rest to it for now.

"oh hi jisung"you replied

"are you busy right now?"

you wanted to say yes but you knew you were up in other peoples business so you just shook your head

"nope i dont have much to do"

"oh great can you come here really quick"
He grabbed your hand and took you to his room"

"so whats this about?"you asked

"um i just wanted to see if your uh universe of whatever is nearly the same as ours"

"um okay"you replied

"so when did stray kids debut in your world"

"2018"you said quickly

"Okay its the same here"

"i dont think the time would change much since its just universes, well atleast thats what we think for now"you said

"another thing, you said in your universe they created machines to see into other universes and they're creating one for travelling them?"

"yes"

"do you know how they do it?"

"well i work at the science lab that is working on creating them and i've actually been working on a model myself"

"Wait really!?"
he looked like an excited squirrel
"does it work??"

"i dont know i haven't tested it yet and i dont want my molecules to explode into each universe so im not going to anytime soon"
you two went on about the things you work on and all that. He seemed so invested into this conversation.
You were about to leave but ended up running into a rock hard chest on the way out.

"oof- my bad"you apologised

He stayed silent. You looked up and realised you had came face to face- er chest with changbin and regretted apologising at all.

"oh its you" you said with no emotion
You were about to just walk past him until he grabbed your wrist.
"we need to talk"he insisted

"are you ready to apologise?"you askdd

"just- come here" He scoffed dragged you out into the hall.

"okay what do you want"

"um.."
His deep voice always caught you off guard since he never really  talked to you without attitude.
"i wanted to apologise"he said
he wasnt looking at you, he just looked past like he didnt want to make eye contact.