CHAPTER 3

Dokja stared at the man and put on his usual smile, "...sure."

Yoo Jonghyuk sat on the chair and stared straight at Sooyoung as if she's his nemesis. But, Dokja could feel the occasional glance from the man. Dokja decided to return the stare and he could see Jonghyuk a little bit flustered at the attention. Not that his poker face changed though.

Still, it's Kim Dokja. The people who're close to this man know how sly and cunning he could be. It's easy for him to know that this dark horse is a little fan of his. This is interesting..he thought. Like the rat bastard he is, Dokja starts a conversation just to tease the man further.

"Jonghyuk-ssi, I'm in your care from now on," Dokja put on his brightest and gentle smile.

As expected, Jonghyuk became stiff like a robot and replied after a while.

"...Yes, likewise, I'm in your care too."

"How is it? Are there any problems you have with the script, Jonghyuk-ssi?"

"No, it's okay. I'm doing just fine."

Dokja chuckled, "As expected from this year's dark horse!"

"No, you flatter me...and.." He trailed and Dokja didn't hear it.

"Hm?"

"You don't have to call me with honorifics since I'm younger.." His ears and neck are beaten red. It's a mystery why his face isn't.

Dokja was taken aback and laughed a little. He said, "Well, Jonghyuk-ah~" Dokja purposely said in an octave lower voice. 

This time, Jonghyuk's whole face is as red as a tomato.

Han Sooyoung, who's been watching from afar, couldn't help but click her tongue.

'Looks like this newbie gonna be eaten clean.'

*****

Rok Soo is in a bad mood. His whole being exudes discontentment.

The director just said to him that they have to stay in a bungalow during the whole shooting process that is probably gonna take half a year or a year. He didn't want to sleep under the same rooftop with other people.

Knowing Rok Soo too well, the director added, " Each of you will get a single room. Including the ORV's main cast. The bungalow is huge so you don't have to worry about it being crowded. We only want to record the daily life of the actors, don't think too much. Just be yourself. You all know what you can't do so I don't have to warn you. Any questions?"

Appeased a little, Rok Soo and the others in the room shake their heads. He will comply for the 2 months vacation.

"Good. Go change. We'll have to shoot for the promotional poster and the movie cover."

Rok Soo went to the dressing room and was greeted by the sight of someone who's clad in a white shirt and pale brown pants, the sleeves have been folded up, showcasing the person's fair skin more. His dark brown hair was slicked back, sword-like eyebrows and brown eyes gazed at Rok Soo.

His hyung, a half Korean is the one who will play Alberu Crossman, the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom in this series. His real name is Albert and was known to be righteous among his fans.

Rok Soo once thought, ‘which part of this guy is righteous?’

The said person shot Rok Soo with his brightest smile. "My dongsaeng is here. It's been such a long time. How are you? I miss you all the time in New York."