0.2

Ally walked through the door strutting in her skin tight, bright pink leather outfit and makeup caked on to her face

Ally walked through the door strutting in her skin tight, bright pink leather outfit and makeup caked on to her face. The maids secretly rolled their eyes at her hideous outfit that made her look like a sluty flag girl. They knew they'd get fired if they were to disrespect her so they stayed quiet.

"IM HOMEEE" she yelled on her nasally high pitched voice which made everyone cringe.

She expected all of her brothers to come running to her like puppies but no one came.

"I SAID IM HOME" she yelled loudly once again to expecting to be bombarded with love and affection

Maria being the sweet lady she is walked over to the loud mouth

"They aren't here yet hun, they are still out" she sweetly said

"Ugh get away from me servant" maria kept her cool knowing if she lost it with Mia she'd loss her job

Maria simply smiled and walked away rolling her eyes.

Atlas and Gaia finally came down the stairs after talking once more. Although Atlas has heard stories about how his real sister murdered his stepmother but he didnt believe those stupid stories told by his older siblings.

Even if she did kill Bianca Atlas didnt mind, he's witnessed—first hand— her terrible personality and her cruelty he was told to never speak of it or else he'd get in trouble. Though shes dead he knows no one would believe or care about it.

Ally glared at the sight if Atlas and some girl descending down the stairs of her house

She never liked Atlas she always knew that he liked his real sister more than her which angered her.

"Atlas" she said with a fake smile only because he was with someone outside of the family.
He saw right through the facade, he simply smiled and moved closer to Gaia which would go unnoticeable to most except Gaia.

"Whose this" she said rather bitterly

"Awe you poor soul. You don't remember the face of your mother's killer"

I mean you do look at her everyday in the mirror Gaia thought.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE WITH MY FAMILY" she emphasized on the my part.

"You didn't know? Daddy wanted me to come home. He said something about missing me and how he wants his real daughter back" she said emphasizing the real part like Ally

"HE WANTS A MURDER IN THE HOUSE" she loudly shrieks

"Stop fucking yell infront of my brother" she growled grabbing a hold of Atlas protectively to which he was grateful for he always hated violence and shouting.

"He's not your brother hoebag, ugh just wait until the rest of my brothers come home. You know they hate you" she laughed

"Yeah well I hate then too. Except Atlas" though she didnt know it that one sentence warmed Atlas's heart with the affection he was lacking