Coming Out

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about?" Namaari asked, sitting on the bed.

"Okay, first of all, Why have you been acting weird since I came? Your so nervous around me. Did I do something wrong?"

"No! you didn't do anything wrong." Namaari blurted, a single tear running from her eye.
"I'm sorry for acting out." She held her head down.

"Hey, look at me dep la." Raya whispered as she cupped Namaari's cheek and wiped the tear from her face.
"Don't you ever say anything negative about yourself. You are so beautiful, sweet and the best warrior princess I've ever met."

"Why do you have to be so perfect? I wish I could kiss you right now." Namaari added holding Raya's hand.

"What's stopping you?" Raya smirked.

And with that Namaari pulled Raya closer. Sealing the gap between their lips. Raya kissed her back and eventually Namaari pulled her closer by the waist on the lap. It was getting intense quickly and Raya was a moaning mess, so Namaari had to silence them with more kisses.

"Mh, Maari." Raya groaned

"Shhh, dep la. We don't want the guards to hear."

Namaari planted kisses all over Raya's neck, leaving hickeys.

"That's gonna leave a mark Maari.."

"I'm just marking what's mine." Namaari added.

"Mh, right."

10 minutes later...

"That was amazing..." Raya exclaimed.

"Your amazing." Namaari added.

"So what does this mean for us?" Raya asked.

"You want us to make it official?" Namaari asked me curiosity.

"Yeah, I really do but for now let's just keep this between us. I don't know how the others are going to react." Raya sighed, burying her head in Namaari's chest.

"Okay dep la. If that makes you feel comfortable. " Namaari added kissing Raya's forehead.
"Let's get some rest now. Tomorrow we can train."

"Okay Undercut." Raya said snuggling under the sheets with Namaari.
"Night."

"Night."

The next day...

"Ready to get your butt kicked?" Raya smirked.

"Ready when you are dep la."

Raya made the first move. Namaari was quick to block a few of Raya's throws but Raya was faster and more swift did she was able to disarm the Princess.

"I guess we don't need the swords now, huh?" Raya smirked.

"I guess." Namaari added, throwing her swords down and going into a fight position.

A lot of high, middle, low, flipping, tikling and fists were involved but still Namaari managed to pin Raya to the ground.

"I guess I win now, huh dep la?" Namaari asked.

"Fine, you win. So what's my punishment?"

"Hmm, let me think..." Namaari suggested with a hand on her jaw.

'Oh toi, please don't let she say children. Just please.' Raya begged in her mind with her fingers crossed.

"Got it. You'll have to play with some of the children of Fang for an whole hour." Namaari suggested.

"Oh, thank goodness, for a minute there I thought you were gonna- WAIT WHAT?!" Raya exclaimed.

"Mhm. You will have a wonderful time." Namaari smirked before giving Raya a swift kiss on the cheek.
"Good luck binturi."

"GULP."

What Raya didn't know was that Namaari secretly told the kids to make Raya look 'beautiful' with the paints. Oh she was in for a surprise.

2 minutes later...

"Okay, take your time. The brush tip is very sharp. Also please tell me why am I doing this?"

"We need to make you beautiful." One of the kids stated.

"Yes, princess Namaari's orders." The other child said.

"Of course she did. Just the perfect time to remind myself to never have kids."
3 minutes later...

"That's it! Give me the brush you little brat! I said no more red!!!" Raya screamed.

"We have to make you beautiful." The kids answered as one braided her hair while the other worked on her makeup.

After that event😶...

"What's so funny?" Raya groaned as her girlfriend tried her best not to laugh while talking in a private area.

"Oh nothing... Just reconsidering the sexual attraction I have for you now." Namaari smirked before laughing out loud cause her girlfriend's face looked like a clown splashed in water.

"Một loạt những kẻ phản bội"
Raya muttered which made Namaari laugh even harder causing her to start snorting.

To be continued...😂😂