Ushijima x Reader x Tendō Pt. 1

(A/N this is literally my first attempt at making a haikyuu one shot plz cut me some slack. Also you don’t have to listen to the song, this was just one of the songs that was playing while I was writing.)
꧁𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦꧂

Y/n was running to catch the last bus home but when she finally got there the bus had already left. Her house was a far distance from her work so she always took the bus to and from work. She didn’t have money for a cab so she decided to call Tendō remembering he and Ushijima shared an apartment nearby. She dialed his number and started walking towards the apartment complex. “Hey Y/nnnn what’s up!” Tendō answered. “Hey ‘Tori I missed the last bus home but I’m near you and Ushi’s apartment. Are you guys home?” She was almost there when Tendō exclaimed, “Oh yeah me and Wakatoshi-kun are both here. We were about to watch a movie but when you get here we can all watch it together!” Y/n flushed hearing the boy's words. Anytime she had the time to hang out with the boys she would be happy since she really loved them both. “Ok that’s great I would love to! Also I’m at the door.” Tendō got up and rushed to the door to open it. “Tendō who’s at the door.” Ushijima asked from the living room. “Oh it’s just Y/n she came over cuz she missed the last bus home.” “Oh ok let her in then.”

Tendō grinned and opened the door to a cheery Y/n. “Hey Y/n!” He said and engulfed her in a hug. “Hi ‘Tori.” She muffled against his chest. They parted and entered into the rather large apartment. “Hello Y/n.” Ushijima said smiling. “Hiii Ushi!” Y/n exclaimed. “Oh do you guys have anything I can wear? I wanna take a shower before the movie because I feel dirty just coming from work.” “Oh yeah, ofc we have some clothes Y/n can borrow right Wakatoshi.” “Uh yeah” Ushijima said with a blush. He liked thinking of her in one of his big t-shirts on her small form. Y/n and Tendō both noticed his blush but decided not to address it. Y/n walked to the bathroom and started the shower making sure the water was warm before she got in. When Y/n got into the shower she started thinking about what Ushijima did earlier. "What was he blushing at, does he have feelings for someone, was it too warm, does he have a fever." She kept thinking of reasons why he was blushing until a knock on the door distracted her from her thoughts. Y/n shut the water off, stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around her body. She opened the door to Ushijima, handing her a big shirt and some shorts. "Thank you Ushi." She said with a smile. Ushijima said a quick "you're welcome" and left trying to avoid looking at her body. Y/n dried herself and put on the large clothes Ushijima gave her. "It smells like him." She thought to herself walking out of the bathroom.

Y/n joined the boys on the sofa sitting in between the both of them watching the promised movie. While watching the movie Ushijima was rubbing Y/n's thigh softly. Everytime he went up he got closer and closer to her private part. Tendō on the other hand had his arm around her shoulder rubbing up and down her arm. Y/n tried not to think hard on their actions but it was creating a puddle in the shorts she was wearing. Tendō and Ushijima then looked at each other and they knew they were thinking the same thing. Tendō then paused the movie with a slight smirk in his face. “Tendō, why did you do that? It was just getting interesting.” Y/n whinnied. “So I could do this.” Ushijima grabbed her face and smashed his lips into her’s. Y/n was shocked at first but she soon melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around Ushijima’s neck deepening the kiss. Not wanting to miss out on the action Tendō wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. Y/n moaned into Ushijima's mouth, arousing him and Tendō... 

What do you think? Tell me and if you like it I'll do a part 2 💃✨.