1- Guilt trip

Renjun's pov:

It's been eight a year now since my older brother died and i just can't get over it. No matter how hard i try to, there is just this feeling that's telling me that my brother isn't gone.Even tho i saw him going under the ground , i just can't shake the feeling that something is off. Everyone who knew my brother knows that he wouldn't do such a thing as to commit suicide , even if he is dead he cant be the one who killed himself.

                                                                     🥀

1 year ago renjun's pov:

Today at school i was playing truth or dear with some of my classmates and i was asked a question that i didn't want to answer, it's not that i was ashamed of my answer , i was just scared of what will happen if i answer truthfully . The question kept on running through my brain every second since this afternoon, 

Earlier today

" renjunnie, truth or dare?" a smirking jackson said...i was going to choose dare but it was too risky, who knows what jackson would tell me to do. After what felt like eternity i decided to go with truth since as it was a safer option."Truth" i said nervously waiting for jackson to ask me what ever messed up question he wants. "are you gay" he asked bluntly, at that moment i started regreting  my decision if only i could go back and change my choice...After a few minutes i answered " am not sure" , i don't know why i didn't deny it, afterall i have never dated anyone but i once had a crush on this model called Na Jaemin, but that was years ago and i have gotten over him. i was wondering if my answer trigered something because the room went quiet , the only thing that could be heard were some whispers coming fro the group at the back. Just when i taught no one cared about my answer Baekhyun stated " does that mean you may be into guys", i slightly nodded my head. There were whispers all over the place, i guess i should have just lied , because now people were calling me names like "fag,homo,fagot"( and any other words you can imagine). One girl even said she bets that i will be a tranny in the years to come,.. unable to handle it i ran out of the classroom with tears treathing to fall from my eyes, normally i would wait for my brother to come pick me up but i hurt to wait so i just kept on running until i was home. i ran pass my brother downstairs who was busy making a sandwitch. While going upstairs i saw him giving me a look full of pity so i just continued...