PROLOGUE

"Are you sure you're coming with me?" I asked them jade. I will be entering Black Crest High. I will avenge my brother who died!

My butler who was in Black Crest said he killed my sister. My butler said, it could be her bestfriend, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's friend, her boyfriend's brother, or the one who likes my sister. My butler hasn't answered yet and found out because it's ingenious to hide whoever killed it.

Ate didn't have the ability to fight because she didn't like it, she said it was bad so we just let her go But because of what happened, I feel like I'm blaming myself. Why didn't I go to that school?

My sister wanted him to be there to study because her boyfriend seems to be there. Putchang her boyfriend! He is said to be one of the rulers of that school.

"Sure we're lite, we know you'll miss us so we'll just come. And one more thing, we are the queens. The four tiger queens" said jasmine. I just smiled at them.

I am thankful that they are there for me. They never left me, and if I needed anything, they were always by my side.

"O cge, if that's what you want. But they shouldn't know that we are the queens of tigers, they might kill us there" I told them.

Many wanted to usurp our position but they could not, because we were too strong.

"O sige ba, pero kung kailangan ng away. Dapat hindi tayo papatalo" sabi naman ni rochelle, natawa nalang ako sa sinabi niya.

"Hindi din naman nila tayo makilala dahil bawat laban natin ay naka maskara tayo" sabi naman ni jade tama siya. Bawat laban namin ay nakamaskara kami, ayaw naming malaman nila kung sino talaga kami. Baka madamay pa ang pamilya namin.

"Oo, pero dapat mag-ingat tayo" sabi ko sa kanila. Tumango sila isa-isa.

Bukas na kami papasok sa Black Crest High, sana naman madali kong malaman kung sino ang pumatay sa kapatid ko. Mga walang hiya silang lahat!

Napatingin ako sa litrato ng singsing na dala ko. Ito ang isa sa mgakung sino ang pumatay sa ate ko. Kinunan lang it ng pacture ni butler. Bakit niya pa kasi hindi kinuha! Pero tama siya, para mapadali.

See you Black Crest High! Wait for the Four Tiger Queens.

-
ETO NALANG YUNG IPAPALIT KO SA DENELETE KONG STORY