Chapter Two

Y/n had been so sucked into her book that'd she forgotten to go to bed. She hadn't realized this until the glare of the sun pierced her eyes. Brook purred and jumped off her lap. Y/n was used to staying up all night but she'd wished that she would've gone to bed.

She stood up and stretched her arms, hearing a couple pops. Y/n tossed Brook a cooked salmon and grabbed a couple pieces of bread.

Wait I should check on Techno.

She put the piece of bread in her mouth. Y/n climbed up the ladder and peeked into Techno's room. He was still fast asleep. She yawned and walked into her room. Y/n flopped down on the bed.

I guess I'll get some sleep before he wakes up.

She felt Brooklyn jump onto her bed and fell asleep.

^-^ (<-- name this one too)

Brooklyn smacked Y/n's face until she woke up.

"Okay I'm up leave me alone." She hopped out of bed and climbed down the ladder. Brooklyn followed down the trapdoors along the wall. Y/n had forgotten once again about Techno until she saw him looking through the food chest.

"Sorry I was getting a bit hungry." Y/n smiled.

"No it's okay, you can take anything from there." He pulled out some food and ate it quickly.

"I was gonna go to a village today if you wanted to come. Your always welcome to leave or just stay at the house."

~~Techno's pov~~

"I'll go with you." He watched as the girl packed her bag with emeralds and other items.

"Okay! I have a horse so we can use him to get there quicker." Techno followed her outside. She hopped on a horse and waited for him.

"Will it be able to hold both of us?"

"First off He, and yes Dante will be able to carry broth of us. I bred him myself." He got on the back of the horse and they shot off into a forest. Techno surprised by the sudden speed grabbed Y/n around the waist and held on. She let out a little giggle, Techno blushed.

"We're almost there." It was hard to hear over the wind. The horse neighed and stopped.

"Okay were here!" They hopped off the horse and she tied the reins to a fence post. Techno's no was still a little pink from both the wind and from accidentally grabbing Y/n's waist. She began to talk to a villager. They traded a couple things then she walked off. Techno jogged to catch up with her.

"How do you know this village? Isn't it hard to get on good terms with the leader?"

"They found me in the snow like I found you. Until I built my house they would trade rent for fighting off monsters." She waved to another villager. "But their building a wall and have iron golems so they no longer needed my help."

"Hi Y/n!!" A cheery voice said.

"Hello Elder Wyld!! It's nice to see you again."

"Same to you! Who's your friend?" She hesitated for a second.

"Old friend from the L'manburg area. He's staying with me for a while."

"That's great! Are you here for some trading?"

"Yes I brought you more iron for the iron golem repairs." She handed him a much of iron and he took it gratefully.

"Thank you, is there anything you need?"

"No I got everything from the others. Thank you though. I'll come back next week with some soul sand." He smiled and waved as she walked off. Techno followed her back to the exit. Y/n pulled herself onto the saddle and waited.

"What I said about staying. You are welcome to stay if you want to, however I could give you a horse to go back to L'manburg or wherever your staying."

"I'm not exactly welcome in Manburg anymore."

"So your going to stay?" He paused for a moment.

Say yes...she's nice...SAY YES DUDE

"Yeah."