Getting steamy in the factory

You are a servant that has been there for a while, you help in the factory as your main job but you clean every now and then. You are mainly the only one that cleans in the factory. You were chosen to go to the Heisenberg estate and you thought it was much better than what you heard about Lady Dimitrescu. You thought it was kinda terrifying from what you heard from the other servants. Anyways back to the point of it, you're walking down the hall wiping the oil off your face and you smell a heavy load of smoke coming from the room you are about to clean so you realize it must be Heisenberg so of course, you be respectful and knock. "Heh? who is it?" He says you didn't know what to say for a minute due to the smoke making you kind of light-headed but you managed to speak. "Sir, can I come in real quick I just need to clean a bit", " what the fuck are you a maid?" He said that kinda pissed, you already knew he was having a rough day. You knew mother Miranda must have pissed him off. "You gonna come in or not?" Heisenberg asked which made you snap out of your thoughts and you walk in. "Just don't break anything ok?", "yes sir," you say as you start to clean a bit and organize, you turn around quickly and accidentally knocked down a bottle of whiskey that he had finished. You knew you were in trouble. "What the fuck did you do?" He said as he raises his voice. You were scared and didn't know how to respond as he got closer to you, you hear his belt unbuckle and you thought you were going to get hit. You close your eyes thinking that you'll be hurt but you feel something wrap around your waist and get pulled close to him, "get on your knees." He said while whispering in your ear. "Sir what do you mean-" he cut you off before you could say the rest "you know what I mean little spark" he started to kiss your neck slowly, you were holding his hands. He got more aggressive while kissing your neck which led him to start biting it, him biting your neck made you to grab onto his hands more. You couldn't move due to the metal on the belt being manipulated to his body, "mmn sir p-please~". He was pleased by you calling him sir and pinned you against the door, he lifted your legs which caused you to wrap them around him. He started his way up from neck to your lips which began a heated and passionate make-out session. You tried to push him away to get a breath, he noticed this and moved away for a minute leaving you panting. "You ok little spark? Too rough for you~" you shook your head no and took a breath for a bit while he placed you on the couch and sat next to you. You were a complete blushing mess while trying to process what is happening with you and Heisenberg, you feel him put his arm around you and pushed your head down a bit onto his lap. His pants were undone exposing his already hard cock. "Work it little spark, please~". You start to suck it, making him groan, you begin to go a little faster and tease him a bit. "F-fuck oh shit", he puts down his hat a little and covers his mouth, focusing on you. He grabs your head and started to make you go a bit faster which made you gag, you try and lift your head with no success as you continue. The sounds of him groaning while you satisfied him turned you on, you felt his hand go down into your pants and put his hand in your pants, he moved your underwear out of the way and started fingering you which made you stop sucking and start to moan a bit. "heh your reactions are so cute little spark~" he goes a bit faster putting another finger in, you grab onto the couch. He chuckled and lifts your chin for you, he kisses you and stops fingering you. "Sit back" you get up instead of sitting, "I said sit!" He pushes you back making you sit back on the couch with your legs open. "Do you want it?~?" he said smirking at you "y-yes sir" he starts to take off his clothes while you start to take off yours. He puts the tip at your entrance "you ready?" He asks as he waits to answer "please sir~", he puts it in you and starts to thrust in and out of you at a fast rough pace. You start to become a moaning mess. "Oh yes more, please~" you say while looking into his eyes as you grip onto the couch, he smirks as his glasses fall to the end of his nose where you can see his eyes "oh fuck this feels good doesn't it little spark oh god damn" he groans and pants as he gets leans down to you. You felt his hot breath on your neck it smelt somewhat of a mixture of tobacco and whiskey. He bites your neck hard, causing you to bleed a bit. You feel him lick it up and look back at you "your blood is as sweet as you". He started to accelerate and thrust harder. You moan more and quietly whimper a bit "Oh my fucking mother Miranda" you hold onto him more "Don't fucking say her name" he grabs you by the throat slightly choking you "You don't fucking say her name ever again, you hear me." he growled while going even rougher. You're gasping as he hits your G-spot causing you to moan out his name, "Mm little spark, ooh fuck yeah~". You were at the point of climax, "Come on hold it little spark please I'm almost done" he holds you close to him and holds your hand as you two finish. You were out of breath "you ok? I didn't hurt you, right?" He got up and got dressed, as he lights a cigar. You get up and get your outfit back on but you're pulled back to him "You aren't going back to work just yet little spark, alright" he said while looking at you. He pulls you close and holds you while rubbing your back. After sitting like that for a few seconds he leans his forehead against yours and sighs. "I love you little spark" he smiles, kissing you lightly. You smile and start to drift off as you feel him put his coat on you and you fall asleep while laying on his chest.
(Proofreader by: SansthepunniestDUDE)
(Credit for neil)