𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒

𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 s𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑎, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐾𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑠. Yeah that man is my bestie, we're childhood best friends and someday he came to my room to get high.

"Girl, You did what?!" He said while looking at me with the most surprising face.

"Yeah, we have sex while we were high, like Bou that was awesome. I don't know if I just call him you know I prefer if they call me." You get comfort on the chair.

"I mean, if he really wants to hang out with you he would call, no?" You give him a point "If I was straight I would do the same but who knows maybe he's too busy. Remember he's on a boy band"

"It would be ok with Semi? Like I just call him "Boy, this friend of yours Suna is so freaking hot, he's too busy?" No" He laughed.

"I'm so tired, you wanna go home? He said "Akaashi isn't there?" You asked while you're getting up.

"Damn! Now I remember we're going to have a date tonight, Shit! I have to go (Y/N)" He said quickly "Oh, don't worry I was in my way too. Luck!" He was literally running.

//////-\\\\\\

All day I was on my bed with my pajamas watching Netflix. What a life, I heard my phone ringing.

Bestie♡︎. When I answered she literally yelled in my ear.

"(Y/N)! Whatcha doin girl?" She said super hype "You, Little bitch why are you yelling at me?" I was maybe a little annoyed because of that.

"Sorry, babe. I was about to tell you that one of my friends gave me two tickets for a concert today and........ You wanna go with me?"

"When? You know the name or something?" You asked, giggling your feet on the bed. "It's today at night, their name is The4Rookies." You heard that name before but you didn't remember very well.

"Ok, I'll go. You better pick me up" You said after getting up and started undressing "Yes, bitch! Get ready, I'll pick you at 12:30" Was 11:00.

You wear a black jean skirt with a navy blue shirt and red boots. "You're stunning!" When I was on my phone I received a message from Eita, he was asking if I was busy.

You send a voice message "Eita, I'm going with Rosse to a concert, so yeah I'm busy today" He replied with a voice message too. "Oh Ok, if you're that busy. It's okay"

When we arrived it was super full, like we can barely walk straight without being pushed by the people. "Rosse, where are our sits?" You looked at her, you can barely see her because of the night "We're on VIP" When she told you, near the stage you could see a white haired boy with a black tshirt.

"Ross, You can see that boy there?" You asked "Yes, why? Isn't that Eita? You were surprised, yeah you come once but Rintaro or Eita never tell you their name.

"I'm going to talk to him for a minute" While you walked away "Okay". You slowly started to get close to calling him "Hey, Pretty boy!" You yelled "Hey....... (Y/N)? What are you doing here? He asked a little too confused "I'm at a concert, why didn't you tell me your name?" You were literally yelling, barely hearing each other "You know? Come here, let's go backstage".

You watched him talking with the security "C'mon" when we arrived, you were able to meet the other member. "Guys, She's my sister (Y/N)" They started to introduce themselves and you too "So tell me (Y/N) what were you trying to ask me back then? While he sat on the couch there "Why didn't you tell me your name?.