꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4꧂

ғᴀʀᴇᴇᴅᴀʜ☯︎

"I think I'm going crazy ever since the kiss I keep having dreams about us kissing" I say

"Who you and Josh or you and Alex" jemila asks.

"fine we kissed" I admit. "But it didn't mean anything"

"I knew it" she shouts.

"Wait so you didn't know?" I mentally face palm myself

"Nope you just told me" she says smiling like she's just won a medal.

"So what are we doing about my problem" I ask.

"Oh that's a you problem" she says

Someone enters the room and gives me a note.

"It's from one of them right no wonder you're blushing see how your face is red" jemila winks at me.

I compose myself and say "I'm not blushing I'm just smiling and it's josh"

I get down from the bed and leave the room to go our spot in the class. On my way downstairs I bumped into Alex.

"Hey haven't seen you since heard about your little dare with Josh" Alex steps in front of me and laughs nervously. "Anyways i was on my way to class wanna walk..."

"Oh um yeah I'm actually meeting someone" I say nervously

"Cool who is it" Alex asks.

"Josh" I say.

"Looks like someone has plans" Alex says and winks at me.

"Maybe " I smirk teasing him "As if..." I'm saying when Faith Onuoha interuppts me. I roll my eyes at her "you need?" I ask.

"Yunno I always knew you were desperate following Joshua around like a dirty homeless puppy"

At that moment someone comes out of the toilet close to us I cover my nose and faith covers her nose too "Why are you covering your nose" I ask faith "I thought you'd already be used to the smell of your perfume"

She's getting angry "Whatever bitch" she says and starts walking away.

I laugh at her and say "Don't worry if you don't have a friend to bother you could always ask_ nevermind because who would be desperate enough to actually go out with you in public"

"Should I be scared of you" Josh asks from behind me.

"Yes you should" I smirk at him

He laughs "Wanna walk?"

"Yeah let's go" I say

During dinner I sit with jemila because I haven't eaten dinner with her in a long time. "I saw that stupid child today" I roll my eyes.

"F..." Jemila starts saying

"Don't say the name I don't want to vomit abeg"

"Did you see Jake when you went downstairs?" She asks

"Who?" I ask confused

"Josh it's code name so we can talk about him in front of him" Jemila says

"Yeah I saw Jake we talked a little" I say

"Thank God we'll soon go home. I'm tired of school" she says

"Prison not school" I add.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

It's midnight but I can't sleep. We're going home tomorrow because we're finishing our exam today.

I'm sitting in a bush I turn around and see my dad his back is turned to me I stand up and run to him but the closer I get the further away he is. I'm finally about to touch him but he disappears and everything goes black when I open my eyes again.