PROLOUGE

Dakota Moore was one sight to behold. her beauty was so confined in its infrequent state it was bestowed upon as if to be a rare artefact from those of greek mythology. her long dark and curly brunette hair fell in soft tendrils down her back when loose from the restraints of hair ties. her skin was soft and tanned, over her nose and cheeks she was kissed with the blessing of freckles, dancing on her skin. her light green eyes were ones of a reptilian colour, the green wrapping its vines around your mind and bewitching your senses by a mere glance of her contact. she was a mind bending enigma, that made you theorise if she truly in fact was even a veracious being. 

as she seated herself in the cold, darkened office that belonged to her headmaster, she stared out the window and awaited the all too familiar sound of her father slamming the door to his car and entering the school building, to give her another scolding for her manic behaviour.

and oh did it come. the hum of his engine caught her attention as the sleek vehicle parked with odd tranquility. she heard the steps from the room she was in, his steeled boots cracking the innocent stones beneath him, before entering the building and echoing the heels. she sent an unbothered, smug smirk to the headmaster, who looked tired and agitated at the mere presence of the girl, once again in his office for her wrongdoings. her father opened the door slowly, stepping in and ignoring his daughters gaze, he simply glared at the man before him, edging him to speak words. 

"miss Moore has decided that it is her best interest in her, heart, that she should set fire to a stack of exam papers." the headmaster spoke, swallowing away his anger. her father looked down at her, frowning slightly. 

"you're one to glare, you threw a chair at your teacher don't ridicule me with your disappointed dad face." she spoke up, laughing lightly. 

"Dakota, dont you realise what affect this has on you? on your grades?" the headmaster began, gripping onto the back of his leather chair. she cocked an eyebrow at him. 

"I've told you countless times. that teacher, she said that it was no use in me taking the test since my behaviour equaled an automatic fail, and that it was one less paper for her to mark. I simply made her life easier, by not giving her anything to mark." she shrugged, leaning back into her chair. 

"it takes effort to buy, copy, paste, and print those exam booklet for you students to have chances at a life." he argued back, ignoring her comments. 

"oh, my mistake I forgot you cant afford some black and white pieces of paper." she spoke, sarcasm lacing her tongue. "you're one of the top five schools in Chelsea, im sure you can afford it." 

"I have all my students waiting in the fields because they believe there was a huge fire in tact." his face burned red, mixed with fury and embarrassment for her father seeing him in such an unprofessional state.  

"well they can thank me for getting them out of their useless lessons." she sat up a little, a smile on her face. 

"I think," her father spoke up, dominating the room. "I shall take her home now, and we can figure it out there." he spoke only into his daughters eyes, piercing through her. 

"we have a strict policy that-"

"that will be all." her father strutted out the room, her daughter not far behind with a small smirk, waving idly at the teachers who glared at her more than happy figure. 

as she got into the car, she readied her headphones to cut off her fathers rumbling. once he closed the door, he turned to her. 

"give me that lighter." she turned to him with a frown. 

"and you think that is going to make me a perfect child?" she cocked an eyebrow. 

"this, is the cause to many problems in peoples lives." he threw the lighter out of the window, ignoring her complaints. "you can light up any road to disaster with this one flame, I want you to have nothing to do with it." she laughed loudly. 

"as if im going to take advice, from the former rockstar who snorted coke on groupies stomachs." she giggled. 

"I was young, and stupid. your mother set me to my ways, did she not?"

"yeah. now you're boring." she sighed, staring out the window. and after a long pause of silence. her father spoke up once more. 

"you aren't going back to that school." she frowned. "im done hearing their complaints, and seeing their fucking faces." he said, making her smirk.

"there he is." he rolled his eyes at his true daughter, his spark enhanced in her blood. "its not like im going to die if I dont go to education anyway. we have the money."  she argued. 

"that dopant give you a pass to sit around and be lazy. I may be rich and famous, but I will not have you use that as an excuse to be like this." 

"so then what's the plan? go to another shitty school, flunk my classes and do the same routine?" she said, turning her body towards him in anger. he parked the car in front of their Georgian estate, willow trees creating a path up to the doorway from the long drive in to their secret home. 

"do you even enjoy any subject?" he asked. 

"no." she turned with a loud sigh, the two of them getting up and entering the home. she gasped in happiness, picking up a package in her small hands. she unboxed the material, pulling out a vinyl. "thank god. ive been waiting months for this." she complained, spinning the material around. "oh, the disc is black, so nice." she muttered to herself. she placed the vinyl cover down, flipping the disc around as her father stared at the cover. 

"you're going to a music school." he ordered. she laughs him off, not looking him in the eyes. 

"and we have a dog." she spoke sarcastically. he glared at her. 

"im serious, Dakota. thats the only thing you do an talk about." 

"just because you were a rockstar, doesn't mean I will be.

"just try out the art of music. you're going." he deadpanned. she went to protest, but he cut her off with authority "I will hear nothing, but 'fine, father i'll pack my bags right now!'" he said walking off, shaking his head. 

"its impossible for me to be leaving tomorrow, you know!" she shouted. 

"I know the owner, trust me you'll be there by the end of the week!" she groaned din protest, storming up into her room and flinging herself onto the bed.

 "pack my bags? is it a fucking boarding school?!" 

A/N:

IF THIS GOES WELL I WILL DO WEEKLY UPDATES. 

Writing another book because he's hot and I have a lot more time on my hands and such. 

I'll delete it if it doesn't do well.

 if you want to read then add to library, vote comment, share and shit so I know to keep posting. 

really serious about this one :)