𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙸 - 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙽

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆."

A WOMAN'S FIRST KISS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEMORABLE, but not for Mercedes

A WOMAN'S FIRST KISS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEMORABLE, but not for Mercedes. Luciano, a childhood friend of hers, was her first kiss. They were, in a sense, intrigued children who were attempting to satisfy their sexual curiosities. They appeared to have run out of luck on that particular day, as they were caught by her father's steward. She was made to kneel on rice grains for six hours as a punishment. She could feel every single grain on her bones as if tiny knives were stabbing into her skin as she kneeled on it. The pain made her enraged and worn out, and she remembered calling on all the saints and saintesses she could think of for assistance.

This time, however, things were different. Thomas' touch was not painful. Rather, a small fire was smoldering from her stomach down to the middle of her legs, and Thomas was the fuel, making the fire bigger. As they entered Shelby's house, his lips collided with her stained lips.

As they shared a soft, passionate kiss, his hand grabbed the back of her nape for support, locking the door behind them. Mercy clung to Thomas' neck with both arms, responding to his warm kisses as she was trapped between his body and the wall. He tasted like a combination of smoke, mint, and gin, and it was enough to make her body tingle in excitement.

Mercy groaned in his mouth as he pushed his hot tongue deeper into her damp cavern, exploring every inch of it. She was out of breath, but she refused to end the kiss as she wanted more. Mercy was slowly getting addicted to Thomas, and that scared her.