🌱0🌱

'Dark'

'Wh..y...ah..I'm dead..'

Tsuna's last memory was that he was shot right to his heart by the enemy famiglia while also creating a barrier to protect his family.

< Flashback >

Yells , gunshots , bombs going off and cries , those are the only sounds tsuna heard while lying down on the ground with a bleeding chest , all kinds of wounds and blood those from his enemy and his , littered on his body.

"Te...h..!"

"Ts...a!"

"Om...i..vo..r..!"

"Tsu...han.!"

He faintly heard the voices of his family shouting to him , him who laid in the dusty land with a bleeding chest.

He could faintly feel the touch of his Teacher who for the first time on his(T) chaotic life saw tears streaming on his tutors handsome face.

"Re...bor..n.."

'Ah...my vision is starting to go dark..'

Reborn held on his students body tears in his eyes and look at his dying student and family.

"IDIOT STUDENT! Why would you block the bullet?! You know that we could handle it!!"

Tsuna look at his tutors face and faintly laugh on his blooded lips.

"Haha...ha *cough* I know that ..your at ..your limits ...reborn..its ok..*cough* dying because..I protect- *cough* -ed my family is an...honor"

Reborn just look at him silently silent tears streaming on his eyes. The others finally arrived at Tsuna's side and wailed like a new born baby.

🐮"Wahhhhhhhh!!! Tsuna-niii!!!"

🐙"TENTH!!"

🦉"B-boss..!!"

🦔"Oi! Omnivore!!"

🌞"Don't worry!! I-I'll heal you right now! Tsuna!"

🌧 "Tsu...na..?"

🔱 "Don't die on us Tsunayoshi! I didn't even possibly your body yet!!"

'Ah...my guardia...ns..my frie...nds...famil..y..'

Tsuna look at each and everyone of his friends who which became his family , memories of when they were highschools doing chaos wherever they go , memories when they were training and going into death mountain , memories when all of them cried and when they all joyfully smiled at their victory , all of the misunderstandings and the memories that brought them together as a family , memories from the start of his chaotic mafia journey flash onto his mind like a movie. He look at them with soft eyes like a mother who saw her child growup , smiling softly he released his Sky flames to surround the battlefield who enemies and allies alike stop fighting to watch the Leader of Vongola who was hailed as the Sky of All.

Time to stop as all of them looked at the now dying sky. Tsuna with all his remaining strength spoke his last words.

" *cough* Everyone...I'm sorry for leaving you like this...But I don't regret it a single bit you know why?...because I did it while protecting all of you...I'm the Sky and your my Family...You protect me and I also protect you..."

He smiled to his family softly with his doe honey brown eyes.

"Dino-nii ,Byakuran , Yuni , Xanxus and to the others...ThankYou for the memories and for being my friend and family all this years"