V Love 25 -Exclamation-

Module Name: V Love 25 -Exclamation-

Real Name: Fulk Lafayette (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Exclamation

Date Of Birth: January 9, 1994

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: MONQ

Known Relationships/Family:

Gwen Keane/Invisible Gumi (girlfriend) (May 23, 2022)

Occupation: Hair stylist

Specific Album: V Love 25 -Exclamation-

Album Producers: koyori, millstones, niki, OSTER Project, PolyphonicBranch, samfree, takamatt, yukkedoluce, Kattsun, Karasuya-sabou, Satsuki ga Tenkomori, HarryP, BuriruP, MinusP, Toushitsu0P, Wataame, & Utsu-P

Specific Album Anniversary: January 9, 2013

Fun Facts:

- How did these 9 friends first meet? V Love 25 -Exclamation- Meiko (or her real name Lorie Ximenez) takes Vesna's pictures. Next came V Love 25 -Exclamation- Gakupo (or his real name Fulk Lafayette), who is the hair stylist. He's good at his job. V Love 25 -Exclamation- Rin (or her real name Solace Wardwell) and V Love 25 -Exclamation- Len (or his real name Collier Wardwell), who have been in commercials and segments in TV shows. They were cast to be in a commercial with Vesna. Then Vesna got a good deal with another model in her agency, and that's V Love 25 -Exclamation- Luka (or her real name Petronel Clairmont). They collabed together. And then V Love 25 -Exclamation- Gumi (or her real name Nora Noland) came in, who is a creative person that works in a gift shop at the boardwalk. Then V Love 25 -Exclamation- Kaito (or his real name Carlyle Exum) and V Love 25 -Exclamation- IA (or her real name Jackalyn Friedman) came in. Carlyle is Jackalyn's agent and they all gave Vesna love when she was getting breakfast at the coffee shop. And that's all they how all met.

- Fulk likes to go to other places. He also likes anything with so many people.

- A lot of ladies like him. He's not sure on which one to date.

See you guys in the next chapter!